Second Day: A Battle Long Delayed!

~~><Morning, At U.A.><~~

~~~~~

U.A.'s Hero Course curriculum; there are normal classes like English, mainly in the mornings.
~~~~~

That morning, (Y/N) had woken up in a good mood. She had enjoyed her bed and curled up in it. It was all good.
Until Mic happened.

"Now, which of these four sentences contains a mistake?"

Present Mic said, as he stood in front of the board after copying four sentences in English.

(Y/N) sat beside Izuku, currently dazing off into sleep. She kept yawning, as her eyelids drooped. She recalled how nice her bed had been and frowned. My precious fucking bed... Where are you now...

Most of the students were staring into space with dull looks, all bored into oblivion.

So boring....

The Bakugou siblings in particular seemed to be in a bad mood, as Katsuki glared at the board.

English sucks.

"Hey, everybody look alive!" Mic screeched, flailing his arms in his attempt to keep the students entertained. "Grammar rules!!"

(Y/N) jolted, snapping out of her trance and blinking sleepily. Why does he have to yell...
She glanced beside her, at Izuku who was actually paying attention and analyzing the sentences.

I'm hungry....

~~~~~

We have lunch in the main cafeteria, where we can buy pretty tasty stuff for a cheap price.

I recommend the ramen! It's delicious!

~~~~~

The main cafeteria in U.A. was pretty big, with a lot of large tables in rows separated by small walls as divisions.
The cafeteria buzzed with enthusiasm, as all the kids chatted, as they sat down with their friends and joked loudly.

A certain pair of fans had almost choked on their own saliva when they saw the cook though

"My rice is the best comfort food!"