Courage!

Last time, in HEROES! Izuku has been shot down by All Might, and the Goo Villain has broken free! (Y/N) got separated from Izuku and spotted an explosion in the city!

~~><A few minutes later, in the city><~~

(Y/N)'s feet moved as fast as they could, as she panted, turning around a corner, and arriving to the explosion's site.

She gasped, when she saw the slimy villain that had attacked her and Izuku. "Huh?!" She exclaimed, holding her backpack's straps tightly, gaping at the buildings on fire, and the heroes that were trying to stop the villain from causing more explosions.

Wait... She narrowed her eyes. That villain doesn't have an explosive quirk... She gasped, as she realized.
Katsuki!

She stared at the villain intently, and spotted between all the goo, the blonde head of her brother. She clenched her fists, and looked around. But how?! All Might had captured him! .....He must have dropped the bottles in the air!

Meanwhile, just a few feet away from her, Izuku who had seen the explosion too and ran to the place, stood with a hand on his mouth, as he heard the crowd around him saying that the villain had captured someone.

He caught someone?! I wonder how they are still breathing! I was only a few seconds in there and already felt like I was dying! Oh my god! Izuku gasped, with horrified eyes, as he felt guilty.

At the same time, All Might was in the corner, staring while clutching his wound.

I'm a failure! I lectured that kid about what a hero requires! I'm a failure... All Might clenched his fists.

The heroes tried to stop the villain, as people started murmuring about All Might's location.

"Hey, where's All Might?"

"Yeah, he should be taking cRe of this guy."

"I saw him earlier."

"But hadn't he already defeated this guy?"

These two teens stood in the crowd, not knowing they were so close to each other. These quirkless nerds. These who were desperate for someone to prove the world wrong.

I'm sure help will come!

Someone!

A real hero will show up!!

While they thought that, their eyes met with Katsuki's.

Instantly, their legs started moving on their own, before they could think

"What are those kids doing?!"

"Come back!"

"No, you idiots!!"

"What are you doing?!"