10 Months of Hell!

Thank god I finished. Took me a long while. Present Mic's lines aren't exact cuz I kinda didn't hear well what he said...soooo

~><>Two days later, early morning.
Location: Dagoba Municipal Beach Park<><~

"Guuh! Grr! Aghh!"

The two teens grunted, as they tried to pull the gigantic fridge All Might-their idol-was sitting on. All types of trash was surrounding them, the sun just starting to shine.

"Hey, hey! How's it going down there? It's pretty comfy up here!" All Might exclaimed, cheerful as always, he wore clothes for exercise.

Izuku grunted one last time, before falling down face first. He wore a white shirt that read 'All Might', and blue sweat pants.

Not long after, (Y/N) followed, dropping to her knees, panting. "Daamn, this is hard..." She whined. Her (H/C) hair was up in a high ponytail, and she wore a black sport bra with a short, loose shirt on top of it. Her legs were exposed by the red shorts she wore, the outfit being complete with the big, orange tennis she loved. The tennis look kinda like Izuku's usual red ones, but hers went up a little bit higher than his, and were more like the type of shoes you used for walking and camping.

"People move this every day, y'know? And most of them don't even have super strength." All Might said, still sitting on the fridge.

Izuku got up with a weak groan. "Well yeah, but there's an extra 600 pounds with you sitting on top of it." He said.

(Y/N) nodded with a frown, dusting the sand off her clothes, as she got up, ready to try again. "Yeah! No kidding!"

"Nah! I've lost weight, so I'm down to 560 these days." All Might said.

(Y/N) and Izuku sweatdropped. That isn't much of a difference...

"Great, muuch better." (Y/N) muttered, stretching and yawning. I'm still tired, I didn't get much sleep last night, thinking about what All Might said... (Y/N) frowned. Not quirkless, huh?

"Why do you have us dragging trash across the beach anyways?" Izuku asked, still on all fours. (Y/N) nodded, already grabbing the ropes again. "Yeah!"

"Haha! Look at yourselves! You are not ready for my power yet, young man, nor are you ready for yours young lady!" All Might exclaimed with a laugh, as he snapped a couple of pictures of them.

The kids' heads snapped towards him and they shrieked. "You said that we were worthy!! AAAAaaaAH!"

All Might jumped down the fridge. "I'm talking about your weak bodies."

"Ah?" They turned around with confused frowns.

(Y/N) raised her brows and looked down at her body. I thought I worked out enough.

"My quirk One for All is a whole lot to handle. It's like the physical abilities of everyone who has ever had it and it creates a hurricane of pure force. An unprepared body can't fully inherit it. Your arms and legs would shoot off if you tried to." All Might explained, then turning to (Y/N). "As for you, I'm not sure what your quirk is, but just for caution, you should still workout."

Izuku and (Y/N) shrieked, freaking out. My limbs!/His limbs! "Seriously?!"

Izuku rubbed his arms, in an attempt to feel better. "Okay, so this whole trash thing is really some kind of hardcore gym workout." He said, and then started sweating when he realized what that meant. "And, you're our trainer."