First Day of High School: Expulsion or Passing!

(A/N): I know I've been gone for a long time. But I'm kind of back now, it's just hard with writer's block, school, and time management. Like, seriously, this chapter took me around 6 hours or more to write.

~~><Days after the exam, in U.A.><~~

"Check out the results from the exam!"

The teachers of U.A., all pro-heroes, sat in front of a big screen, observing the results and scores of the applicants.

"Wow, the second place student didn't even have rescue points." A woman mused.
On the screen, the second place was occupied by Bakugou Katsuki.

"Yeah, but the first place is ahead of him by 60 rescue points, and 1 villain point." Remarked another teacher.
On the screen, the first place was highlighted in orange and occupied by Bakugou (Y/N).

"Both took out those foe villains like aces, keeping a cool head. While most of the examinees were running from the big obstacle, he stay focused on letting the small targets get close and then counterattacking. Not to mention the girl took the big one out with one punch."

"That brings us to the seventh place, who had no villain points, but took out the big one in a single hit too."

"Not the first time that happens, though it has been a while since I've seen anyone blow it away with one attack."

"Yeah, but at what cost? Did you see how badly he injured himself?! If you ask me, it's like his body isn't used to his quirk."

"However the girl took it out getting a mere broken fist in exchange."

"Isn't she the younger sister of that Bakugou Katsuki?"

"Come to think of it, it must be. They have similar techniques and tactics."

"Dang, they would be one hell of a duo!"

~~><At the Bakugou residence><~~

(Y/N) slurped up her instant ramen, while playing games on her phone. She sat on her bed with all the lights off, wearing only a long hoodie and her panties. After all, she wasn't going out anywhere, it was late in the middle of the night.

I wonder what Izuku is doing... All Might hasn't contacted us since the exam... I wonder who'll be our classmates... Will I meet that Denki boy again?

Before she could resume her thinking and slurping, her phone beeped with a small ringtone that Izuku had set up for her. She raised her eyebrow, lowering the notificacions center in confusion. Not even Izuku sent messages that late. Well, except when he had a nightmare.

'Meet me at the beach.'

Her eyes widened at the text and she choked on her ramen noodles. In a hurry she stood up, almost spilling her instant ramen all over her bedsheets. She quickly threw on a pair of pants that were on the floor of her bedroom and clumsily slipped on a pair of tennis. She had a small moment of hesitation and panic, realizing that she couldn't go out the front door because her dad would see her ,(he was still downstairs, watching TV),and tell her mom. She glanced around in search of an answer and spotted her balcony. She grinned slightly, walking over to the balcony door and sliding it open silently.

I can't believe I'm doing this for the third time. Is jumping down from a dangerous height and hoping to land safely going to become a regular thing for me? She gulped and climbed on the rail, then slid off before she could chicken out of it.To her relief, she landed safely on all fours-once again, so she sped away towards the beach.

~~~~~

The night after we opened our acceptance letters, he finally got in touch with us again.