Mock Battle: A Tiger's Restraint!

~~~~~
The siblings and I grew up in the same neighborhood, so we've known each other since we were little kids.

All the other neighborhood kids followed us around. It seemed like Katsuki and I could do anything.

And no matter what they decided to do, they were always confident. I thought they were the coolest people I ever met.
However after his quirk manifested, and (Y/N)'s didn't, things turned sour for us.

He started to change in that moment. Back then, we actually got along really well and I loved Katsuki dearly. But he screwed up big time as his arrogance developed, and we grew distant.

The sad truth is that all men are not created equal. When we were four years old, we learned that some kids have more power than others.
~~~~~

~~><Inside the Battle Building><~~

"Bakugou, come in! Give me a status report! Where are you?"

Iida's voice came from Bakugou's earbud, as he replied with, "Just shut up and defend the weapon!"

Izuku and Katsuki stared at each other, Izuku in a defensive stance while Katsuki was ready to pounce on him.

He suddenly propelled himself forward and went for a kick, which Izuku blocked.

"Uraraka, go!"

The girl looked at him worriedly and then ran away, heading to the upper floors. If she could reach the weapon and touch it, they'd win.
Izuku would have to hold on alone, at least until (Y/N) got there.

"Ballsy move! You think you can take me alone?!" Katsuki yelled, eyes wide with rage. But he noticed Izuku wrapping the familiar white string around his leg. He's using the capture tape!

Izuku's eyes narrowed, as he focused. Hero Book number 10! Page 18! Luckily, I got to see Eraser Head's moves in action!
What will Kacchan do now? Knowing him, he'll be impatient and try another right hook!

Just as Katsuki launched another explosive right hook on Izuku, Izuku let him go and dodged the attack, diving the other way.
I was right!

The smoke filled the room, caused by Katsuki's constant quirk use. Izuku stood back, ready to block an attack, as the smoke cleared up.
He kicked first this time. He's switching things uo so I can't predict his moves! Does that mean he is worried?
Before Katsuki could pounce on him again, Izuku turned around and ran down the maze-like halls.
"Hey! Get back here!"

I won't be able to get close to him again... I need a plan. Dammit, where is (Y/N)?!

~~><With (Y/N)><~~

Her (H/C) flowed behind her, as her eyes glowed orange. Her footsteps were light and quick, like a tiger stalking his prey. She was following her instincts, as she headed to Izuku's location.
Her hands were stingy and ticklish, as claws started to grow. There was also another thing that was less noticeable; fur was slowly growing on her hands. White fur.
She hadn't noticed yet, but she would.

Somehow, I can tell where Izuku is. I can hear them fighting. I can smell them. Izuku's chocolate scent and Kacchan's burnt sugar. This is my quirk, but I have no time to wander about it.
She ran faster up the stairs, desperate to catch up.
She could hear Izuku running, getting closer to her.
C'mon!

The grey walls were like a maze, changing at every corner like cubes.

"Dammit! You've been tricking me for years by acting weak! Bet you've been laughing behind my back, huh?!"