BONUS: A look into the past

Quick note: I'd like to thank everyone who has supported me with this situation, the ones who have voted, commented, and acted really understading about the situation (most are in my other books cuz not so many people read this one). But to those of you right here: Thank you. Really, thank you. With all my heart and soul. Thank you. Love ya'll! Sooo, I decided to at least try to write a bonus chap for those of you who read this story. I'll try not to spoil anything from the chaps ahead.
This: (B/D) means birthday date.

Having a family doesn't guarantee companionship, or rather, it doesn't guarantee a lack of loneliness.
(Y/N) Bakugou knew this; she had a family she loved with their flaws, a best friend she also loved, an overall okay life despite being looked down on for being quirkless.
Despite this, a shadow crept in her heart. The result of an unknown past, and perhaps the yearning she couldn't acknowledge for the sake of her family.

To her knowledge, she was found in a dumpster in Tokyo as a newborn. No note, no belongings, not even clothes to cover her. She had been dropped off at an orphanage and later adopted by the Bakugou couple, who recently had a boy and wished for him to have a sister the same age.

The story was missing a few pieces though.

###

Police report, Case File A15
(B/D)

Here lies the account of the events of (B/D), by police officer Naomi Teoko.

Pro hero All Might arrived at the police station in Roppongi, Tokyo, the rainy night of (B/D) past 11:30 pm, after finding a newborn babe in a dumpster behind his agency.

~~~><14 years ago><~~~

Rain pattered against the windows, as All Might looked through a pile of case files and the most recent internship applications. This year there were a couple of promising young ones in the bunch.

Toshinori Yagi grinned and signed his approval on the applications, then leaned back on the chair and looked out the windows that covered his office.

As All Might, and a pro hero with his own agency, that included working into the long hours of the night in his heroic form and piles of paperwork forever covering his assistant's. He hadn't even noticed the time until he looked out the windows of the tall building.

Nighttime Tokyo bustled with activity, even through the rainy weather. People carried their umbrellas as they walked briskly to their offices, scattered across sidewalks. Others hid under the cover of eaves and the darkness in alleys. Beggars and homeless hid away from the main streets. Innocent business fronts hid darker schemes inside. Steam billowed some blocks away, likely the well-known fire hero's work.
Just what you'd expect in a Japan still dominated by All For One.

His hands clenched. Where are you? What is your next move? Months, months of waiting for another sign of All For One. Nothing, despite all the search and bait laid out.

No matter, he would show up eventually, or be found. It was a matter of time. Stressing out during a relatively calm rainy night was pointless.

"Nobara! I'll be heading back now! Please make sure Nighteye turns in earlier today!"

His assistant laughed pleasantly and signed off on another form as he walked out. "Sure, but you know he's stubborn."