19. For you

Y/N'S POV

A week passed, deprived of a face from campus. While Eunji seemed more mad which I wasn't aware of why, Seyeon warned me to stay away from her.

A lot happened in a blink.

Spring bloomed the flowers and warmth engulfed us with a sense of freshness. Did I mentioned that Seyeon started dating? Oh yes, Taehyung asked her out the previous day.

Also, the examination was so damn near.

I closed the locker before checking today's schedule, same boring classes. Well, I was thinking of cutting off from them, working on myself through self study.

"Y/N! Guess what!!" Seyeon came out of nowhere and wrapped her arms around me. "Boys persuaded Mrs. Hades to change seat and she gave permission."

I raised my brows acting like I was surprised but they didn't knew a day before yesterday I had talked to dean, convincing him that the seat arrangements was no longer needed.

Taehyung detached her from me before hooking his arms with her. He gave a boxy grin to her and said," You mf will seat with me, do you understand?" She nodded before watching me go away. They chased me.

"Why you left?"

I chuckled. "I don't wanna be a bone between you both. Just gonna keep my single ass away."

"Not so single from today."

I didn't get what he mumbled under his breath. Was something was about to change? I came out of wild thoughts as Taehyung opened the door in front of me. "Watch where you go."

I scratched my cheek in embarrassment. Entering inside the room I found Eunji sitting with her group in the front row while boys were already at the back. They did called me but I saw an empty seat and sat there while Taehyung and Seyeon were sitting beside Yoongi.

Lucky them! Yoongi worked as a barrier before they could even think to interrogate Taehyung and Seyeon.

Lucky me! Eunji seemed lost and annoyed on someone else to even give me a glance.

Turning the page I looked over the black letters that seemed boring. Well, I needed to study more. The bell rang and Mrs. Hades left no time to enter. She started teaching even though few people were absent in the name of self study. Some even bunked classes. But she still have her best.

We all were listening to her carefully since the last five minutes before the door slammed opened.

A boy came in holding the atrap of his bag. His blonde hair contracting his gray outfit made me look like an idol or prince out of fairytale. He bowed an apology to the teacher for coming late due to traffic, before turning to the chaotic class. The murmuring dropped silent when he turned around to us.

It was Jimin.

He looked breathtaking. A loose blue tshirt with black ripped jeans. A fresh vibe emitting from him as he made his way away from the front, in my way. He sat beside me while the whole pupil population including me gazed his actions. He snapped his fingers at me, breaking the daydream.

"Good morning." His famous crescent smile crept up as he secretly passed me a snack under the desk. "For you."

Before I could deny the lesson already continued, averting my gaze on more important things. Notes. I didn't cared much but those frequent glances took my breath away. I was being watched by Jimin and the most wierd thing was Eunji's stare following his.