5. Changes

Everyone stopped their motion  and gathered around us. She grinned before she said," Look at the pigeon I am holding. What your best friend said yesterday... That I was not a match to that Yoon and my company could be bought by her? Then where is that Seyeon? Didn't she wants to save her so called Kim Y/N or is she sacred of me and hid in a corner?"

Her friends laughed while I clutched her hand and digged my nails in her flesh. She screamed and backed off while her friend came and with aloud thud slapped me across my cheek. Tears threatened my eyes as I held my cheek and looked at them.

Eunji looked at me then grabbed my collar. "You will pay for this." She was about to kick me but when Mrs. Hades came she instantly pushed me away.

"What's going on here?" She exclaimed while the surrounding students started to fade into corridors. Seyeon shuttered and said," She fell on the floor so we helped her up."

She looked at me while my open hair dangled down, hiding the red mark across my cheeks. Mrs. Hades came closer and said," You can go Ms. Na and Ms. Kim follow me to Director's cabin."

I followed her while putting my hood up. She and teh director were the only person who knew my real surname. After a minute I stood in front of the door on which she knocked.

"Come in."

We heard his cold voice and opened the door where appa was sitting across him. I bowed st them then sat beside appa while Mrs. Hades stood beside his desk.

Director said," We don't usually do this but since your father give major donation to the college so we have decided to change your seat next to Mr. Park. The Parks are the second major donators after you and he is scholar that might help you in your studies."

I didn't said anything but the only thing I thought was this shit was about to go done. I could've managed with anyone but not the person who I saved that night, not Eunji's boyfriend and not the biggest threat of my life.

But I didn't wanted to reveal that car crash to appa since he would be worried as hell and I would not be allowed to roam on my own.

I clutched my sweater and nodded. I didn't had a choice but to follow the instructions given by the elders. So, Ms. Hades guided me back on the classroom as per the director suggested. I was behind her with weak steps since I didn't dared to think about the consequences after today's class.

She slammed the door, turning off the noise and everyone got settled at their places. As soon as I entered everyone was staring at me but my eyes went on the person who was about to get stuck with me.

He was wearing his glasses, scribbling on his notebook. He caught my stare and smiled which made a blush orm on my cheeks and I looked away. Mrs. Hades cleared her throat and announced," Director has ordered to do some random pair up between you all."

Everyone sulked and giving a displeased hum while Mrs. Hades said," I can't so anything... So let's start with Ms. Na,please stand up." Eunji frowned and looked at Jimin who was unbothered with anything. She clenched her bag and looked at us.

"Go sit between Yoongi and Hoseok. And Taehyung, go and sit on the empty seat behind Seyeon." Both of them scoffed before walking towards thRTeir way while giving a death glare to each other.

Finally when they sat down Mrs. Hades turned to me and told me to sit beside Jimin. Everyone was shocked to hear that but I didn't cared. I stepped towards the seat while I was able to feel Jimin's stern stare at my straddling figure.

Sitting beside him I immediately took out my books and pretended to read the chapter. He looked at me then extenjis hand to shake. I looked at his mesmerizing crescent eyes when he said," I am Jimin. Nice to meet you, desk mate."

I nodded but didn't dared to connect our palms. Hence, he awkwardly pulled it back and smiled. He opened his notebook and I glanced at it. It contained beautiful sketches that were hard to avoid.

Clutching my dress I finally decided to not be rude." I..I am K-Kim Y/N." He jerked his neck towards me at his response and said," Yeah, I know I sometimes hear your name here and there from Mr. Biyun's mouth. He appreciates your hard work."

A crept on my face that he knew me, although I was supposed to stay as a shadow for everyone.

Mrs. Hades clasped her hands and said," I hope you all try your best to make progress with each other's help." After saying that she started teaching.

I glanced back and saw Eunji getting frustrated with a sleepy Yoongi and talkative Hoseok. She looked like a beast who would eat them alive. I turned to Seyeon and saw her silently writing from the board while Taehyung was sulking with an adorable pout.

I averted my gaze and then focused on the ongoing lecture. The study period went on without any disturbance as everyone including Jimin was concentrating on the board.

One hour and fifty five minutes later the bell rang before Mrs. Hades dispersed the class. We all swung the bags and precisely aimed at getting away as soon as possible. Moreover, I had a bitch who was after me for sitting next to her boyfriend.

Gliding the bag I stood up and before Jimin could say something I ran out of the room. Through the hallway I came out in the cafeteria to have a break from chaos.

Grabbing a burger and milkshake I sat in the corner away from the sight of people. I was quietly eating m lunch until a tray got placed in front of me and I saw Seyeon sitting across the table.

"Yo, gurl! Give me the details. What am I hearing? Mr. Yoon was here but for what? "

I hit her arm and scolded her. " Where were you in the morning? Do you know badly that Seyeon got me? It still stings on the cheek from the red mark she left around my neck while the hand mark hurts."

Her eyes widened and instantly grabbing my jaw she checked my skin. A gasp escaped her lips as she looked at me in disbelief. " Y/N, for God sake, you learnt boxing for five years. If you wanted you could have beaten them all within seconds."

I yanked her hand and said," Wake up sleeping beauty. I am Kim Y/N, the poor orphan kid who earned scholarship to study here. So, it won't make sense how she got access to a costly training. Forget about me and tell, why you were late?"

She sighed and said," I... I broke up with my boyfriend. He said I was too much of maintenance. He wanted bigger boobs and ass and when his ex wanted a patch up he didn't thought twice and broke up with me through text."

My heart broke watching her sipping her drink in outmost gloominess. That hyperactive girl was sulking, no wonder I didn't saw her that active during the class. She passed a weak smile and shook her head.

"Tell me about yourself. I smell some spicy odour from you." She exclaimed.

I  partially glared at her and said," What else you think? I lied about the concert but the next day appa found my photos on the front page of newspaper. He got mad and asked director to change my seat."

"That was quite a hot session..." She shook her head and took a bite of her French fries. "Have you heard about Eunhji? There are rumors about her taking depressants to supress the insult of getting compared to you."

I raised an eyebrow and said," How me?"
She flicked my forehead and said," Obviously, comparing herself to Yoon Y/N."

" Yoon Y/N?"

We both looked at my back where that person was staring at us. My eyes went wide and breath hitched in throat. I only wished that that person would not have heard our complete conversation or I would be slashed into next dish to be served on the dining table.

Shiver ran down my spine once I imagined myself getting out of the safety bubble. Bodyguard everywhere, zero liberty and lots of pressure and responsibility. I would become a fresh prey for news reporters yet powerful predator to be precise, whose identity discloser would distort the food chain of richness.

I gulped with just the mere thought. I glanced back at Seyeon and saw her jaw dropped down while blinking her eyes. She was absolutely stunned but so was I by witnessing the unapproachable person standing in front of us.