15. Tomorrow

'The Park Jimin' was sitting in front of me. I don't know what to say but I was constantly biting my lips in hesitation while looking down at my book. Why did he had to come late and sit right across me? I glimpsed up and saw him in his circular specs, piercing holes in the pages.

Seyeon nudged me out of the glance. She whispered," Stop looking at him like that, you look like a pervert." I hit her leg from mine and gave a death glare to remain silent. Taehyung was sitting right next to me when he groaned and pushed the book away. "Are you kidding me? That looks like a black and white movie, totally boring."

"They are classy, Taehyung-ah." Seokjin tilted his head and got a reply. " Not this one tho. It's boiling my blood." He turned to Jimin who was still going through his own notes.

"Hey Chim, teach me this one." That scholar finally looked up, adjusting his glasses. He took the book from Taehyung's hand and narrated the theory in his own way and God damn, that explanation was comparatively much more easy than the texts.

Those nerdy specs.

"What are you reading?" Yoongi asked to Jungkook who jerked his head up and gave a guilty smile. " I guess comic books... "

A spank on his head was given by Namjoon. "Yah! I'll shave your eyebrows if you won't study."

We all giggled then naturally went on to study. After the scheduled period of time got consumed we all relaxed. Cracking bones and stretching muscles were quite helpful.

"So you guys coming to my birthday party, right?" Hoseok asked with a surge of excitement. It was an unexpected question, asked so suddenly to answer.

"I'll pass." Seyeon looked at me with a frown. I looked at her and said," You know I am not big fan of parties like you."

"But it's a birthday party. You don't even have a valentine either to celebrate tomorrow then at least get out of your shell and enjoy life." I gave her a glare, making her shut up. In flow of emotions maybe she had forgotten about the constriction of my freedom but I knew I had to be careful even if I had a bodyguard.

"I'll try." That mere response brought a cheerful smile on Hoseok's face. He said," I'll be waiting."

Standing up we all hung our bags ready to leave but Seyeon was still packing because Taehyung was messing up with her notes. Pacing back and forth in boredom I waited for them outside the library when the door opened. I turned around to scold them but instead of them I saw Jimin. I never noticed before but his green sweater and overcoat was giving him a classy look. His one hand was clutching his bag and other was holding a book. He looked so handsome in those round glasses.

I mentally slapped myself from drooling over his crescent smile but all the daydream vanished when I saw him pecking Eunji. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him into another deep one.

I didn't knew why but I felt a pang in me. She was such a bad person and he was a total contradiction of what she was. How did they even became a pair? I was not jealous, definitely not.

Or was I?

I couldn't care less. He sat in her car and went away. Definitely they would have their private plans for tomorrow. I spun around and saw those bickering people who was pulling each other's hair. "Guys! What are you doing?" I immediately pushed them apart. Seyeon was furiously glaring him before she said," He called me a pig!"

"Oh! You look like one." Taehyung teased her. She didn't held back but chased him while he was running around me. "Dare you call me a pig, you damn fuking alien!!"

He giggled but continued to dodge her claw attacks. I was struggling to not get any harm in between them, wanting to get out but unfortunately there was no space to leave.