Chapter 4

Lucy just laughed.

A few minutes later Gray decided to go home.

Gray's POV:

After I cheered Lucy up I decided to go home.

Maybe I should have told her that I'm in love with her and that I have been ever since I met her. I guess I wasn't ready today, I'll ask her out tomorrow when she is alone. No one knows about my crush on Lucy except Natsu. This is a decision that I now deeply regret because that fucking flame brain can't keep a secret to save his life. I have a suspicious feeling that Lucy already knows, because Natsu probably told his girlfriend Lisanna, who is good friends with Lucy and then Lisanna probably told Lucy since she is Mirajane's little sister and those two, they are known in the school for matchmaking, as in they bring couples together.

I ruffle my hair with frustration. This is so confusing as well as scary, what if when I ask her out she says no because she doesn't feel the same way I do.

Erza's POV:

I came out of the cake shop, which was near Lucy's house, when suddenly I saw Gray coming out of her house which was confusing.

-Maybe she confessed to him

-Maybe he confessed to her

-Maybe she invited him over so she could confess

-Maybe he rejected her

All of these thoughts were jumping around in my head. If he rejected her and started ignoring her, I swear that I, Erza Scarlet, will hunt him down and kill him with my bear hands.

Normal POV:

The next day Lucy woke up and got ready for school. She came out of her house and saw that Laxus was waiting outside in his car.

"Laxus, what are you doing?"

"Waiting for you to come out of your house so I can drive you to school."

"Why?"

"Because I have never been in your life, well I have but I haven't, not as your big brother."

"What about Sting?"

"I already dropped him off at Sabertooth earlier."

"Okay." Lucy said so casually as she got in the car and they drove off to school.

She got out of the car and started to walk over to Erza and Levy when suddenly she heard someone shout her name "LUCY". She turned around to see who it was. It was Gray runnimg towards her.

"Yeah."

"Meet me at the sakura tree at lunch, alone, I need to talk to you."

"Okay."

And they walked off to Erza and Levy.

A couple of hours had passed and it was now lunch time, Lucy came out of her class to go to the sakura tree to meet Gray when Erza stopped her.

"Hey Lucy wanna go lunch?"

"No thanks, I have to meet Gray."

"Interesting." She thought. "Well ok bye." Erza said running off.

"Why did she just say "interesting" and then run off." Lucy said to herself. she thought about it for a few seconds then went to the tree to see Gray.

When she arrived Gray walked over to her.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to say that ever since I met you I ha-" Gray was interrupted by two men dressed in black suits.

"Are you Lucy Heartfilia?" Man A said.

"Yes, I am. who are you?"

"You do not need to who we are. We have come to follow the orders we have been given." Man B said and then the two men grabbed Gray and Lucy and took out some clothe from their pockets and placed them on Gray and Lucy's mouth. Suddenly they fell unconscious. The two men took Lucy into their car and left Gray on the floor.

Half an hour later Gray woke up underneath the sakura tree lying on the ground, he remembered why he was on the ground but looked around to find Lucy but he couldn't see her anywhere. What should he do?