Chapter 6

Sting packed up his things and went to the office.

At the office:

"Sir, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes Sting, I need you to go over to Fairy Tail Academy now. Makarov called me he says he needs you there immediately, it's an emergency of some sort."

"Okay sir." and with that said Sting went out of the office with his things and made his way to Fairy Tail.

At Fairy Tail:

Sting was walking into Fairy Tail when he saw Gray and only one of his siblings, Laxus. Where is Lucy, he thought. Wait, does me coming here have something to do with her ? 

He went up to Laxus and Gray. "Lets go" was all Sting could manage to say and then they made their way to Makarov's office.

At Makarov's office: 

"Gray tell us what happened to Lucy." Wait, did I hear correctly? Did he just say my sister's name?  Sting was afraid his thoughts were right, something did happen to Lucy. He only found out everything a few days ago but he still loved his siblings more than anything.

"Well basically, I was with Lucy under the sakura tree, talking to her, when suddenly these two weird guys dressed in black suits came up to us and then they drugged us and when I woke up, like 30 minutes later, she was gone."

"Do you have any idea who they were or something?" Makarov asked.

"They said that they were doing what they've been ordered to do or something." Gray said with worry laced in his voice.

Sting dropped his things to the floor, in shock by what he just heard.

Then he tried to pounce on Gray to attack him, only to be held back by Laxus.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!!!" Sting said as if he was ready to kill him.

"Sting I know your worried about Lucy but blaming Gray isn't going to get us anywhere, we'll work better once we've got a clear mind so just calm down!" Laxus said in attempt to calm down the now furious Sting Eucliffe, and it worked. "Okay fine, but what were you two doing under the sakura tree alone."

Gray suddenly blushed realising Sting could end up finding out that he has a crush on his sister. "Talking." Gray said shyly."Abouuuuuut whaaaaaatt." Sting said with a cheesy curiosity voice.

"That's not important right now, what's important is finding Lucy..."

Gray said trying to forget what just happened. "So that I can finally tell her that I'm in love with her." Gray whispered quietly so that no one heard him. What he didn't know however was that Sting heard him and smirked "I heard that." Sting said. "Heard what?" "Nothing." then they all paid attention to Makarov to figure out a plan.

Authors Note: Sorry 4 not updating 4 a while guys. Anyways thank you to all of you who have read this fanfic and I'm sorry if this fanfiction is so crap because this is my first fanfiction.