Chapter 15

"Hey, what happened, tell me." Laxus and Mirajane looked at each other then to Lucy.

They were wondering if they should tell Lucy about her real mum and dad.

"Well, you see, it's about mum and dad." Laxus said. Lucy's joyful face was now replaced with a frown.

"It's not gonna be possible for you to meet them Lucy, I know that you must really want to but..."

"It's not gonna be possible to meet them because they're dead Lucy, they died in a car crash 5 years ago and they didn't bother to tell me anything about you or Sting or any of this." Laxus said, with tears forming in his eyes, cutting Mirajane off.

"Oh." Lucy muttered but everyone heard. She started to cry.

Lucy's POV

I didn't know that they were dead.

I wanted to meet them.

To ask them why they gave me and Sting up.

Why they only kept Laxus.

Why didn't they tell him about us.

I started to cry, I needed a hug, when all of a sudden, as if Gray had read my mind he pulled me into a sudden hug and I wrapped my arms around him as tight as I could and cried my heart out.

A little while later I stopped crying and said to Laxus "I don't need to meet them. I've got you guys." 

"Are you sure Lucy?" Mirajane said

"Yeah, anyways I want to talk to you about something"

"Okay, come on." Mira said and we walked off leaving Gray and Laxus alone.

"I kinda need help trying to figure out what to wear to the dance next Friday." I asked.

"Oh, sweetheart, you definitely came to the right person for this."

"I was kinda, sorta hoping we could go shopping this Saturday."

"I am so definitely gonna be there." Mirajane said with a demonic look on here face.

"Great meet me at the coffee shop near the school on Saturday at 3:00."

"OKAY!" Mirajane screamed excitedly.

Why do I feel like I just got myself into trouble?

Meanwhile with Gray

"Soooo" Gray started off.

"Did you try anything with her yet?" Laxus asked bluntly in a cold harsh tone.

"No, I would never EVER try to do anything with Lucy and hurt her, I may strip my clothes off without knowing but I'm not how you think I am. I'm not a pervert that goes sleeping around with girls. I care about her Laxus. I-I-I love her" Gray said to Laxus, stuttering.

"If you really love her then you better take care of her and treat her as if she was your whole world." Laxus said to Gray in a voice that sounded threatening yet helpful at the same time.

"I will Laxus. I promise." Gray said in a thankful tone.

"You better live up to that promise." Laxus said walking off. They did not however know that Levy was listening to their converstion just now. When she heard she immediately ran to find Erza.

Erza's POV

I was having lunch with Jellal when all of a sudden I heard Levy running up to me and I turned around.

"Erza, guess what I just heard." Levy said excitedly.

"What happened?"

"I said guess" Levy said in a cheerful tone

"WHAT IS IT, JUST TELL ME, YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT." I screamed getting impatient.

"Okay jeez, don't kill me." She said and whispered in my ear that she heard Gray tell Laxus that he loves Lucy.

And my expression went from calm to crazy, happy and shocked.

"Don't lie to me!" I said getting giddy.

"Nope. Not lying one bit, I heard it with my own ears. 100% true." Levy told me.

THIS. IS. PERFECT!!!!!!!!

"Right. That's it. We definitely have to get them together no matter what." I said to Levy.

"Believe me. I know." she said and we both had creepy look on our faces.

"Why do you guys look so creepy. Tell me." Jellal said wonderingly.

Author's Note: Guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in 2 months, literally so many things have happened like my birthday went passed and I have been 14 for like 1 month now.