Chapter 8

They both walked out the door following Laxus and his grandfather.

Once they were all out of the school, they all went to Laxus's car, got in and drove all the way to Juvia's house.

At Juvia's house:

Once they were at Juvia's house, Gray could see his brother and two other policemen waiting. They all got out of the car and Gray walked up to Lyon and told him the plan. "Okay Gray, I understand." Lyon said. "Good." Laxus called his grandfather and stayed on the call. "Laxus, Sting, Gray stay safe." Makarov said in a soft tone of voice. "We will Gramps." they all said at the same time.

Gray ran into Juvia's house. "JUVIA, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH LUCY!?" Gray shouted and started running around the house trying to find Lucy.

Juvia's POV:

"Well, well, well. Looks like he's finally come to save you Lucy." Juvia said in a cold, harsh tone.

"Of course he'd come to find me he's one of my best friends, obviously something that you could never have." Lucy said while being tied up and her body was beaten and bruised and cut, blood was dripping all the way down her legs and arms and torso.

"Shut up you bitch. You don't know what hell you've put me through ever since you came to Fairy Tail. You will never come between me and my beloved Gray."

"Oh, I think you've done that all on your own. "Lucy said. "Why are you doing this Juvia, what did I ever do to you?"

"You're in love with MY BELOVED GRAY."

"Even if I am, he's never gonna love me back."

"Even so, you have a better relationship with him than I have ever had."

"That still doesn't explain why you're doing this, please tell me."

"There are two reasons as to why the one I just told you and the other reason was that your father asked me to bring you back home in a few days. But since I've already got you I thought why not have a little fun."

Lucy's face was the expression people get when they receive bad news. H e must have done something really bad if Lucy's face was like this.

Normal POV:

 Juvia said this as she walked over to Lucy and started to kick and punch her. Lucy screamed and cried out in pain. Gray heard Lucy's screams and cries, he now knew where to find Lucy. It was in the basement, he ran like nothing in the world could ever stop him. A few minutes later Laxus and Sting came into the house.

Gray's POV:

Lucy wait for me, I'm coming.

I finally reached the basement and shoved the doors open and I found Juvia beating the shit out of the girl I'm in love with. On instincts I shouted "LUCY!!!" but she was already unconscious. Suddenly Juvia started to run up to me and buried herself in my chest. "Oh my beloved Gray, thank goodness you've come I've been waiting for you to realise you're in love with me." Juvia said as if I hadn't seen Lucy in front of us. I grab Juvia and push her off me. Nobody does something like that to the love of my life and gets away with it. "Juvia what's wrong with you, How can you do something like that?" I asked in a pissed off tone. "I did it because she was in between us." she said "How many times do I have to tell you EVEN IF SHE WASN'T AROUND I WOULD NEVER EVER RETURN YOUR FEELINGS!" I said getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"Juvia I know you're in love with me but I can't love you back. I'm in love with Lucy." I said trying to calm down.

Lucy's POV:

I felt so groggy when I woke up but I heard Gray's voice. He said " Even if she wasn't around I would never ever return your feelings." then he also said "Juvia I know you're in love with me but I can't love you back. I'm in love with Lucy."

Wait did I just hear correctly did he just say he's in love with me. So he does love me back, I feel so happy. I was still so weak and fell back unconscious. I heard running footsteps. Who could it be? Was it my brothers? I wondered to myself.

Sting's POV:

Me and Laxus followed Gray and we heard him shouting, we heard every single word.