Chapter 13

God, this group is so gullible.

With Laxus~His POV:

After I was done with threatening Gray I went to find my girlfriend, Mirajane, aka The Demon. She actually has two nicknames, The Matchmaker and The Demon. I feel like I have to tell her about this, about Lucy being my sister, but I-I I just don't feel like I'm ready. Then I saw her.

"Hey, Mira."

"Oh, hey." She said bluntly.

"Are you okay, you don't look so good?"

"No, I'm fine I just wanna ask you something."

"Sure, go ahead."

"It's about Lucy."

"Oh."

"Do you love her?" She asked in a broken voice while tearing up.

"Well, yeah but-" Laxus was going to tell her but was interrupted.

"That's all I need to hear. Goodbye Laxus." She said, full on crying and started to run away from me so fast that I  didn't even see. She really is a demon, huh.

Time Skip~With Lucy and Gray:

Gray's POV:

We were half way through the lesson when Gramps's secretary came into the class and told the teacher something.

"Gray, Master Makarov wants to see you in his office."

"Okay sir." I said as I went out of the class and made my way towards his office.

When I reached his office I knocked on his door and then I heard a 'Come in'

"Ah Gray, you're here, please take a seat." And I took a seat.

"You understand how the welcome back dance is next Friday night."

"Yeah Gramps"

"Well I know this is short notice but I would like you to do the music."

"Sure, you got it Gramps." I said.

"Okay you may leave now." And with that I left his office.

Time Skip~At Gray's Sleepover: (People at the sleepover are Lisanna, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Cana, Erza, Mirajane, Levy, Gajeel and Elfman.)

Cana somehow managed to make a proper bar at Gray's house but she was so drunk she started to kick people out of her "bar". Everyone is now playing truth or dare and it was Mirajane's turn and she picked Lucy.

"So Lucy, truth or dare?" Mira said putting on a brave face so no one could tell that she was upset.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go to the park across the road and do a skinny dip and to make sure you don't cheat take Gray with you."

"Okay, you're on." Oh boy, the alcohol really got to her didn't it. (I'm gonna skip that part.)

When Lucy and Gray came home Mirajane asked if she did it.

"She did it." Gray said in a really, really, really drunk way and his face was sooo red, you couldn't even tell if it was the alcohol or if he was blushing.

"My turn, Mirajane, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you see a future for you and Laxus?" At this question Mirajane looked down and answered.

"No." She said.

"Why not?" Lucy asked getting worried. Dammit Laxus I thought you told her I was your sister.

"We broke up." Mira said almost crying.

"Why?" Lucy asked curiously and cluelessly . (I'm not sure if that's how you spell it)

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Are you sure? I mean whatever you're going through we can help you."

"I SAID I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!" Mirajane snapped.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Lucy said and ran up her room, while Mirajane just went to sleep. And after a little while everyone else just went to sleep, not bothering to ask either of the girls what just happened in fear of having their heads ripped off.