Chapter 7

"Heard what?" Gray asked quickly trying to deny what he said when Sting heard him. "Nothing." then they all paid attention to Makarov to figure out a plan.

"I have a pretty good idea on who kidnapped her." Gray said. "I think it was  Juvia."

"Why would you say that." Makarov asked.

"Because she's hopelessly in love with me." Gray responded.

"Anyway, how do we get our sister back." Laxus said.

"Ayt, so here's the plan, she's most likely to be torturing Lucy right?, so I burst into her house looking for Lucy, when I find her I'll distract her for a while until you guys, Laxus and Sting, come in and get Lucy out of there and stay on a call with Makarov but you have to make sure that Juvia doesn't see you. Lucy will be injured so you guys take her to a hospital while I stay behind to sort Juvia's mind out. Gramps, you have the police outside her house but make sure they don't go in until Laxus tells you. If you guys do get caught one of you two will have to tell Makarov to send the police in immediately, which shouldn't be too difficult since my older brother Lyon is a policeman. So got the plan?"

"How did you manage to come up with that in such a short amount of time? Are you some sort of genius?" They all asked dumbfounded and shocked.

Then Gray called his brother on his phone.

"Hello?" Lyon said through the phone.

"Yo bro, I need at least 3 policemen at Juvia's now." Gray said emphasising on the 'now'.

"Why?"

"Cos I'm pretty sure she kidnapped one of my best friends."

"Okay, I'll be there with two others."

"Kay thanks bro, Makarov will tell you what to do when you get there."

"Okay."

Once Gray finished the call they all walked out the door. Makarov first, then Laxus, Gray tried to get out the door only to be pulled back by Sting. "I know you got a thing for my sister." Sting silently stared at Gray for like three seconds until Gray responded. "Okay fine I've got this massive crush on her but do not, I repeat, DO NOT tell anyone especially Laxus he's going to kill me." "Okay I promise I won't tell anyone about your little crush on my sister." "Thanks." and they both walked out the door following Laxus and his grandfather.

Authors Note: Sorry if this chapter was too short for you guys, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways.