Chapter 12

When he announced this everyone started cheering and the girls started discussing with each other about what to where.

Mirajane's POV:

A welcome back dance, huh? Maybe Laxus is going to ask Lucy to go with him instead of me, even though I am his girlfriend.

I know that Laxus is cheating on me with Lucy. I mean he ran off when he heard she was in trouble, for fudge's sake. But we all now that Gray and Lucy are in love, it's so obvious, I don't get why neither of them is telling each other. She's probably going out with Laxus in secret just to make Gray jealous.

I'll talk with Laxus about Lucy later.

Lucy's POV:

A welcome back dance next Friday, huh?

That gives me exactly one week to find the most stunning outfit...MORE SHOPPING! YAY!

That reminds me, I need to tell Laxus and Sting that I'm going to be staying with Gray. They're probably worried about me, I did take off without telling them. My wounds do hurt a little bit but I think I'll manage. Then there is the court hearing, because of the thing that happened with Juvia.

I walked up to Gray and dragged him away. "I think you should throw a sleepover tonight."

"Yeah same, but what are we going to tell the others when they see you."

"Just tell them that I came early and if they ask where I'm gonna sleep just tell them that I got the guest room because I came early."

"Okay, let's tell them at lunch."

Time skip ~ Lunch time:

"Guys, sleepover, my house, tonight." Gray announced.

"YES." everyone cheered.

"I'll bring the booze." Cana said, drunkly.

"Cana, you're literally a walking bar." Lucy said.

"Well, that's true." Cana replied.

"Guys, I need to go for a minute." Lucy stated because she remembered she had to tell Laxus where she was staying because she just saw him walking by.

"Luce, where you goin'." Natsu asked what everyone was thinking.

"I just need to go and talk to someone." Lucy said to everyone, but went over to Gray and told him.

"Kay, just one question." he said and then she walked off.

"What?" Lucy asked, curiously.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"No." then she laughed and walked off.

"What did she tell you?" Erza asked.

"Can't tell you, she told me not to tell anyone." and then they continued to have their lunch.

With Lucy:

Lucy caught up with Laxus.

"Where the hell did you go yesterday, me and Sting were worried as hell." Laxus scolded Lucy.

"Don't worry, I'm fine I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to be living with Gray for a while until I can go back home." Lucy told him.

"WHAT!!!" Laxus shouted getting everyone's attention for a few seconds then everything was loud again.

"Why are you living with stripper? Ya know what don't answer that?" Laxus said while walking off to where Gray was.

With Gray:

"Hey, isn't that Laxus?" Natsu said as Gray turned around slowly. They saw Laxus approaching them with a dangerous look on his face and Lucy behind him.

Laxus grabbed Gray and dragged him somewhere where they could talk privately and Lucy followed them.

"All I have to say is that you better not try anything with her or else I will...kill you. Got that."

"Y-Yeah."

"Good." Then he let Gray go and him and Lucy walked back to their group and Laxus went off to find Mirajane.

When Gray and Lucy went back to their group they were bombarded with questions.

"Guys," Lucy called out and everyone went quiet "Nothing happened, everything's fine." Then they went back to chatting about Gray's sleepover and eating their food. God, this group is so gullible.