Everything good

NEXT DAY

The drums started beating in the late hours of Kayi tribe, making everyone stop their works to look at the visitor. A light smile appeared on everyone's face seeing Halime, probably waiting for her from long time. She stopped infront of the marque, where Hayme was standing now.
Gunduz, Savci and Osman came from different directions and stood beside Hayme.

"Anaa...." Osman yelled and wrapped himself around Halime just as she climbed down the horse. Everyone chuckled at him.

"I missed you..." Halime hugged him tightly, while both boys too came forward and joined Osman. Those three didn't even bothered to go inside the tent.

Hayme walked forward with a smile. "Okay sons, atleast let your Ana go inside, let her take some breath." "We missed you so much Ana..." Said Savci while breaking hug.

"Ofcourse my children. So did I. I am glad to come back to you all but.." Halime looked around for a second. "... where's Ertugrul Bey and Ceylan?"

A slight shock came over their faces, while Hayme deep down felt something like this to happen. But she didn't wanted to be so sure to draw any conclusions soon. And besides, Ertugrul will be back soon, and she thought it would be right for him to answer himself.

"Halime kizim, first come inside, and sit down. We will tell you."

****

"Bey'im, that man, he's trying to run away." Turgut managed to say while he slashed the man infront if him.

"Turgut, go run and catch him... I want him alive." Turgut ran right after. Ertugrul and his Alps managed break the trap, Uranos and his man planned, as they suspected. They didn't knew still who he worked for, but Ertugrul knew for sure he knows something important about the past events Ertugrul lived.

The Alps took care of men's killing around two to three each. Ertugrul dogded the body on ground and thew his dagger towards Uranos. Although he tried to run, he couldn't. Ertugrul held him. His eyes were full of rage as Ertugrul struggled hard to not finish him there itself, as he knew the person infront of him were equally responsible for the miseries in his family.

*******

"Maybe you both travelled at wrong time, probably you leave from Konya and after sometimes Ertugrul left from here. He also said they will probably stop at the only caravansary near mountains during journey." Hayme said, sounding it look like a coincidence.

Last night in caravansary

"We all appreciate Hatun. Eyvallah. Also, send my brother a letter to not worry. Tell him we will stop at the caravansary near mountains to take some break. We will leave tomorrow early morning." Ilbilge said to her brother's helper, who stayed with them in Konya for some time. Halime rolled her eyes as she wasn't interested in anything she heard just now, at late night.
She herself never figured the reason of annoyance she felt by seeing that woman called Ilbilge. Probably due to her arrogance, Halime least cared.

Halime tried to shrug the unwanted intrusive thoughts interrupted her mind. She wondered if Ertugrul really left tribe to pick her after reading her letter, or it was a different reason. She didn't wanted to spoiled the current moment, so she tried to keep her thoughts far away as possible.

"And our Ceylan has gone with Bamsi Alp, for something she can't risk to say us." Halimes smiled brightly listening to Ceylan's name. "I can't believe, some hours ago she was impatient to see you and suddenly wanted to go with Bamsi Alp." They laughed, as they knew the kind of child she was.

********

Halime sorted out the clothes and did random things that were messed up, not so much but it still needed re-arrangement. Halime's mind were towards Ceylan. She knew well her daughter was safe and sound with the Alps, but she couldn't help herself with the fear she feels when it comes to Ceylan. It was same in the Konya.