Markiplier: "Foxy Jump Scares"

Title: "Foxy Jump Scares"

Character: Markiplier

Relationship: Dating or Friends (You Choose)

Type: Fluff :)

Content Warnings: None/Small Amount of Swearing

Author's Note: See End of Chapter/Oneshot

—x—

It had been an extremely long day for you, you had woken up early and are now staying up late staring at a screen which was located in the corner of a dark room.

In the dark room there was paper with drawings on them scattered on the floor, along with some pencils and some food wrappers; lets just say you weren't the cleanest streamer in the history of twitch.

The desk which had your computer on it was your life, if you were being completely honest, it had all your work on it. Every stream, every youtube video, every password to your multiple social media accounts.

Your tired stupor and rolling thoughts almost made you forget you were on a call with someone, almost.

"AH FUCK" screamed a man on the other side of the screen in front of you, "YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING MY ASS!"

Now you were jolted awake, completely aware of everything going on. Markiplier was playing FNAF 2 and you had been staying awake to see him more. Now you remembered.

"Oi, [twitch username], you okay? You didn't even jump at that Foxy jump scare, and i nearly shit my pants"

"y/n," you muttered.

Mark looked puzzled at this.

"y/n, call me y/n. That's my name, you've known me long enough to know that now."

Mark smiled at this, and went a little pink. Was that a blush creeping along his face? Maybe it was, you don't share your 'actual' name around at all.

"Well, y/n, you seem really tired." He paused after your name, giving it a bigger than normal sense of importance in that sentence. "You should get some sleep, I'll stay on call with you if you want... I don't have anything on. And I'll change to playing a less jump scary game."

—x—

Hope you enjoyed !!

I wrote this on my phone, so I hope it's okay. Mark is a fluffy human being and I hope this did him justice.

Jam :)