Deadpool: "Childhood Revisit"

Title: Childhood Revisit

Character: Deadpool

Relationship: Friends !!

Type: Fluff

Content Warnings: None ??

Note: This is a continuation of the Deadpool and Y/n dynamic from my first Deadpool Fanfic.

—x—

It wasn't a secret that Wade Wilson had not had a good childhood. In fact, he didn't really have a childhood at all. Traumatic things such as that often leave a mark in child which is clearly evident in Wade. He always acted immature, almost as if he was scared to fully grow up and leave the childhood he never had behind him. Y/n knew about this trauma and Wade's responses, he didn't pry and ask exactly what happened but he could put together the pieces. It's easier to read someone when they are hurting. Because of Wade's non-existent childhood he never got to experience the things Y/n loved as a kid. He didn't have the nostalgia that Y/n had, but that wouldn't change a thing.

"That smells like summer holidays for sure," Y/n said as he waked through the sliding double doors, holding his face up to the artificial neon lighting.

Y/n had taken Wade to the bowling alley he had grown up in as a child. Nothing had changed in the how ever many years Y/n had been gone. The carpet was still that awfully coloured green which would hide kid's vomit stains (but not blood stains, don't ask how Y/n knows that). The dodgy arcade machines were still there, even though some of them weren't working. And the bowling alley was still as dinghy as ever, yet Y/n knew Wade was going to have the time of his life.

"God Y/n, this looks awful." Wade fulled a face as he looked around the large open room.

"Oi, keep your mind open. This place was my safe haven as a child. No scary people, only weirdos. And weirdos are easier to run away from."

"That sounds awful," Wade paused "Also, I'll keep anything open for you, darling."

Y/n pulled the same face as Wade did minutes ago, "Ew! I told you there were weirdos here."

At this remark Wade just laughed.

...

—x—

(I lost motivation, woooooo !!)

I will finish this eventually, by the time anyone reads this it will probably be finished. If it isn't this little part will be here.

Hope you liked this half of a one shot :)

jam :)