Epilogue

Yoongi

"Sweetheart, do you know where-"

"On the keyboard, in our room." Charlie replies, looking over at me.

I grin and kiss her cheek softly, "Thanks Sweetheart."

Navigating my way through the scattered suitcases and bags on the living room floor, I reach the stairs and head up to my bedroom, to get my glasses. The group is in the midst of packing for our trip to America, so everything's a mess. There are bags in the hallway and I deftly dodge to the side as Jungkook comes racing past me, a pair of socks in his hand. It takes me slightly longer than usual to reach my room, due to the debris in the way, but when I step inside, I instantly spot my glasses on the keyboard, just where I left them. Walking over quickly, I pick them up and slip them on, pushing them up so that they're resting on my head. I turn around and make my way back over to the door, before traversing my way back downstairs.

As I walk back into the living room, I find myself smiling at the sight I'm met with. The group are spread out all over the room, some of them sitting on the floor with their suitcases and some of them on the armchairs. Jungkook is sitting crossed legged on the coffee table, Namjoon's suitcase just behind him and Namjoon himself is packing from the comfort of the sofa. Everyone's talking happily whilst they pack, people occasionally getting up and climbing around the warzone that is the living room floor to go get something else from their rooms. I make my way back to my spot on the sofa's armrest and carry on packing.

"Noona?" Jungkook's voice cuts through the noise.

"Yes?"

Both Charlie and Ash answer, the two of them turning towards the Maknae. He glances between them, slowly realising what's happened and then his face flushes slightly.

"I meant Charlie Noona, sorry."

Charlie grins at his embarrassment, "What do you want Jungkookie?"

"Can you help me get my suitcase shut? It doesn't seem to be shutting, even when I put all my weight on it." He says and I hear Seokjin chuckle from somewhere else in the room.

"That's because you've packed too many black t-shirts Kook."

Jungkook pouts indignantly, "No I haven't."

"Yes," Jimin says, as he reaches from his spot on one of the armchairs to Jungkook's suitcase and flips it open, "You have."

Everyone stops what they're doing for a minute, to stare at the black block that is the inside of Jungkook's suitcase. There isn't a hint of colour anywhere and I'm guessing he's packed his white t-shirts underneath all the black ones.

"Wow," Hoseok laughs, "that's a lot of black. Surely you'd want some colour, since we're going to quite a few warm places? Otherwise you'll be boiling, like you were in Bon Voyage."

"Which Bon Voyage?" Jungkook replies.

"Any of them."

Jungkook frowns, "Hey, I wore a bit of colour in the first and the second ones."

Taehyung grins from his space on the floor, "Kook, you wore the same shirt for basically the whole trip."

"So? I washed it."

"That's not the point," Jimin answers, "The point is that-"

Jimin is cut off by a loud noise from Ash. Everyone turns to her, unsure of what's just happened. Ash turns to her soulmate and gives him a kiss on the cheek, before smiling widely and turning back to her phone. Namjoon on his part, looks very happy but very confused as to why he's gotten a kiss.

"Ash, what did Joon do?" Hoseok asks, but Ash shakes her head.

"Joonie didn't do anything."

I stare at her, "Then why did you scream?"

Ash turns to look at me, her smile immeasurably bright.

"JJ," She says, excitement and happiness evident in her voice, "She just texted me. That assistant choreographer position that I was persuading her to try out for? She's got it."

It takes me a few seconds to figure out what this means.

JJ's joining Big Hit.

-End-

Caramel is officially finished :(

Thank you so much to everyone who's read this book and supported it. It means so much to me that you've supported not just one of my books, but two and I can't express how much I love you all xx

Purple you all XX

Alys xx