Chapter 33 - New York Sees Another Day

Meanwhile, we cut back to Ravencroft Institute as Vulture is unmasked. Adrian Toomes is then taken to his cell. After a moment of looking around, a man in a white suit walks up to the cell door. Before Adrian can even react, a bullet in sent through his skull, killing him instantly. The man smiles as he puts his pistol back inside of his blazer and walks away.

We then cut to Wilson Fisk looking over New York from the window of his office while smoking a cigar. The white suited man walks in and simply says,

"It's done."

He walks out of the room as Fisk takes the cigar from his mouth and snickers.

It fades to black but then lights up again as Peter opens the door to his new condo and switches on the lights. He puts boxes down and pulls out a notepad. He flips to the page, 'To Do List.'

Help May down at the nursing home. ✅
Say my goodbyes to my coworkers at the Bugle. ✅
Pay a visit to Dr Connors at Ravencroft Institute. ✅
Move out Harry's stuff. ✅
Open up the new condo. ✅
Visit her.

The New York skyline is shown. It's raining heavily as Peter walks into the graveyard with flowers in his hands. He walks to a grave, Mary Jane Watson's.

Peter puts his hand in his pocket and reaches down

Peter puts his hand in his pocket and reaches down. He takes out an engagement ring. Peter looks at it and lets out a tear. He puts flowers down and wipes his face with his arm.

Peter looks over his shoulder and sees a woman looking down at a grave, weeping. He walks over and says he sorry for her loss. She thanks him. There is a moment of silence. Peter then asks, "What's your name?" The woman turns around and locks eyes with Peter.

"Felicia." The two smile, as we fade to black.

The End.

FIINALLLY FIINNISHED!!!!!

NOTE.

So that's it, my own Spider-Man 4 follow up and ending to this iteration of the character. Nearly 4 years ago now, I used to write this story on documents just to read myself. 4 years later, and the story is finally complete.

I really hoped you enjoyed my story and if you did I'd appreciate you voting!