Victoria

I don't own Twilight!!

__________________________Chapter 2:

Victoria pov

I still cant belive that i am doing this.

Like seriously, going to my immortal enemy's house. Well she is human sooo she is not my immortal enemy... Edward is... Well not any more.

You know what let me tell you my story from the begining

Flash back🌃

(things in brakets are said in sign language)("said out loud and in sign language")

This is after james died!

I was on my way to my brother james' house. Yes my husband's name was james, my brother's name is James yes very funny but also very confusing.

Anyhoo!!!

When james answered the door he did not look to happy.

"hey james whats up?" i asked curiously.

"Hey Tori!! Why dont you come into the livingroom." he said already walking.

I stood there confused for a good 2 minutes before i went in to the livingroom.

There i saw my younger sister Sasha and my twin Laura who is deaf.

Yes this is our real family. We are not like the cullens who are all adopted.

("Hey guys! What are you all doing here?") I asked them still confused about what was happening.

("We have something to tell you.") James started.

(About James.) Laura explains.

("Okay! Talk! Wait which James") i asked still a little confused about what was happening.

("Your James") Sasha said with a sad look.

("Okay! What about him?")

("Well...") Sasha started. ("I have no idea how to tell you this... James.") she motioned with her arm for james to continue.

"I hate you, you know that right?" he tells Sasha and she just smiles and tells him 'Good luck!'

("Okay! What the hell is going on?") i shouted at them because they were getting me very nervous... I swear to God i was going to kill them.

(James is not your mate!) Laura told me then she looked at James and Sasha. (I cant belive you to i am the deaf one here and i am the one that has to tell her! Jesus you guys are useless!)

James and Sasha loked a little guilty.

("What do you mean James was not my mate?") i asked now both angery and confused.

James took a deep breath and said ("He was just using you for your power... Dont hit me!") He looked so scared!

Oh my God! I was going to kill Bella for no reason. Yes it hurt when he died but i need to find my real mate... Maybe that physiqic can help me find him. Or Merina... No! She can't help me. She thinks i am dead.

I have to go find Bella and Edward and say thank you for killing that sick son of a bitch.

Don't get me wrong i still hate him because he killed James but now it is for a whole different i wanted to be the one to put that bastered in a hole... Hehehe... I'm evil!!

I started walking to the door when i heard James telling me to stop.

"VICTORIA MERINA HIDER! DON'T YOU DARE THINK OF GOING AND KILL BELLA AND EDWARD!" He yells.

"Oh dear big brother of mine i am going to do the complete opposite." I replie in a voice that is perfect for a buisness women.

Sasha walks out of the living room with a strange look on her face. "What do u mean the opposite?" She asks looking very confused as i was before when i came here.

I laughed and said "Sister dear i am going to thank them for getting that sick dumbass out of my life forever." with that i walk away.

End of flashback🌃

That is why i am here in front of bella's house. I just rang the door bell and i am waiting for her to come and open the door.

GOSH!! Humans can be so slow!!

I tell her to come and open the door and i hear light footsteps coming down the stairs.

When she opens the door ahe has a shock on her face. Like she regrets opening the door... Wow i really do scare her.

"V-v-v-victoria?" she says scared and sad.

What the hell is wrong with this girl?

"Yeah Bella, its me. Um... is Edward coming over later i have to tell you guys something?" i aak her knowing that Edward would never allow me near her.

Bella starts going into hysterics and i have no idea what to do i mean i dont know any humans.

I hear footsteps running down saying "Bella, Bella calm down stress is not good for the baby!" this girl takes Bella into her arms and hold her like she is a child.

Oh my God! She looks so fragil and- wait did the girl say baby.

"Hold on baby? You mean your not with Ed-" the girl interupts me.

"Do not and i reapet DO NOT say that name."

"Okay! Can someone explain to me what the hell is happening?" i say because right now i am feeling very confused and if James were still alive he would say that I am always confused. Man I hate that guy!

The girl gets up from the floor and pulls Bella up with her. "sorry! Hi my name is Angela. I am one of Bella's friends from school. And you are?"

"Oh! Hi! My name is Victoria i am a family friend of the Cullens and i needed to talk to Bella and the other guy." i said and laughed a little at how i discribed Edward.

Angela starts laughing at that and bella lets out a little giggle before going back to crying. "Why dont i explain to you what happened." Angela says.