The talk!

CHAPTER 15

BELLA POV

Why did I agree to talk to him? I mean he left me and said he didn't want me so why does he even want to talk to me? He probably feels guilty because he left me pregnant.

"BELLA! You were in love with an idiot!" I heard Victoria say.

"What took you so long?" I asked her. She has been talking to Edward for the past 20 minutes.

"I had to explain to him how Angel was his. Took a while."

"Does he still want to talk to me?" I asked a little insecure.

"Yup!" Vickie said with a smile on her face.

"Fine. Angel stay with Auntie Vickie. I have to go talk to Mr Edward. And promise me you will be good."

Angela turned to look at me with a huge smile on her face. "Okay Mamma. I play wit Auntie Vickie and I be good Mamma! I pomise." Angela had trouble with her r's which made the way she talked adorable. I kissed her forehead and walked away to go see my baby's daddy.

When I walked up to him he smiled. How dare he? I smiled also but only because I was picturing myself slapping that grin off his face. (I actually laughed writing that! Lol)

"Hello Bella." He says a little enthusiastically. Yeah... He wants to be hit. And I'm not afraid to do that.

"Edward." I say with a nod.

"So how are you?" He says trying to make small talk. Seriously?

"Cut to the chase Edward... What do you want?"

"Bella-"

"No! Don't Bella me. Edward you hurt me. A lot! Why would you do that. Thank GOD I hade Victoria and her family or I don't know if I would have lived through the birth of Angela. So just tell me what you want so that Angela and I could go on with our lives without any interference from you and your family."

"I want to apologise Bella. For everything." roll my eyes. "And I want to be part of Angela's life." He says with a hopeful smile while my eyes widen.

"NO!! Absolutely not. I will not have you hurt her the same way you hurt me. She does not deserve that. I didn't deserve that yet you still did it." If I was human I would have been crying by now.

"Bella... I lied to you that day. I love you. I still love you and I will ALWAYS love you! And I want to get to know Angela so that I could love her as well.-"

"So that we could be a happy family? We're not Edward! YOU left ME! You BROKE me. How could I EVER forgive you for that?"

"Bella, love! I don't expect you to forgive me right away. I know I have hurt you believe me I was hurt myself just so you could stay protected. All I want is a chance to show you how much I love you. Please Bella Please!" I have a feeling he would be crying now too if he were human.

"Edward-" I was cut off by a scream.

"BELLA!! SOMETHINGS WRONG."

I turn around and see Victoria hold Angela. Her eyes filled with worry. At first I was confused about to ask what was wrong then I took a look at Angela and realised why Victoria was scared. Angela was blue... Which only meant one thing. My baby girl wasn't breathing.

Dun dun dun! Sorry for the wait... Again... I had it all written then it all deleted! Next chapter we will meet another Cullen AND we finally officially meet Merina... If you want to know what Merina looks like look up a picture of Naya Rivera! My queen!! 😊😊!! So leave your thoughts about this chapter! Should Bella forgive Edward so easily or should I make him work for it?