Edward

CHAPTER 13
EDWARD POV

3 years later after the accident!

I miss Bella very much. I still can't believe that she believed me so easily. She probably has another boyfriend. Or Fiancee. Heck she's probably even married. It has been 4 years and and 9 months since I left.

We finally decided on a place to move 2 months ago. Before we were traveling around the world to keep busy. Carlisle and Esme in England. Rose and Em in Africa. Alice and Jazz in France and I was in Rio, trying to track down Victoria. Only later I realized that she had blood siblings that were vampires also.

Now we were all in Alaska . Thank God Tanya found her mate. I really don't like hearing all the things she thought about me when she wasn't in love.

I was walking around the park when I smelt a familiar scent.

Victoria!

She was in the park reading a book which really confused me. Why was she there?

I was about to go up to her and try and attack her -obviously bringing her to the woods behind the park because I didn't want anyone to see me kill her- when a little girl around 4 years old ran up to her.

"AUNTIE VICKI AUNTIE VICKI YOU BACK!" She screamed before throwing herself in Victoria's arm's.

"Yes my little sugar plum. How are you?" She said with a smile. And 'She looks exactly like her.' Was the thought going through her head.

"I good. I miss you though." The little girl says giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Victoria smiled at her. "I missed you too sweetie. So where's"

"ANGELA VICTORIA SWAN WHY EXACTLY DID YOU RUN AWAY?" I heard a familiar voice scream.

I turned to see who it was. I knew this person.

"BELLA!" Everyone looks at me. I may have said that a little loudly.