WHAT?!

I don't own Twilight!!

__________________________Chapter 3

Angela Pov

The Victoria girl says okay and i tell bella to get something to eat since she hasn't eaten all day.

I go outside with Victoria and start to explain.

"3 months ago Edward left Bella."

"WHAT?" victoria Says shocked then she said something under her breath that i didn't understand.

"Yes! And please dont interupt." She nodded so i continued. "Bella was really deprest after it because she fell in love with him. 1 week ago i got tired of seeing her in this zombie state or whatever you want to call it so i took her shopping. She protested for about 10 minutes before her father kicked her out of the house." i laughed at the memory.

Flashback🌃

"Come on Bella its been almost 3months since he left how long are you going to keep this up?" i ask her when i enter her bedroom to see how she was doing today.

"When its a year!" she mumbles into her pillow.

I roll my eyes to that and start looking for somthing for her to wear.

"Get your ass out of bed and come shopping with me." i tell her after i find clothes for her an through them at her.

"No! Angela please i am tired i just want to stay in bed today." she says with a broken voice.

"CHIEF SWAN COME AND HELP ME GET YOU DAUGHTER OUT OF BED!" i yell to charlie so he can help me with his stubbern daughter.

"Bells come on its been 3 months he's not coming back and you need to have a little fun and live your life or else i an sending you to live with your mother." Charlie tell's Bella after he comes into her room.

With a huff Bella roles out of bed and goes to the washroom.

Me and chief Swan high five at our bossyness.

When Bella is done she says she is not hungery.

"Okay! Lets go we will get something to eat at the mall." i tell her on my way to the door.

"Angela i really dont feel like going anywhere today."

"come on Bella it will be fun!"

This goes on for a good ten minutes till chief Swan picks bella up.

"AHHH! DAD PUT ME DOWN NOW!" Bella screams as Chief Swan carrys her outside and puts her in my car.

I start laughing at this because it is a pretty funny sight.

"Thanks Chief!" i tell as i start walking to my car.

"Angela wait!" Chief Swan yelled back.

I turn around and say "Yes?"

"You've helped Bella so much please call me Charlie." he tells me i look at him and say thank you once i regane consiousness and get in the car.

****

When we got to the mall Bella did not look well at all.

"Bells are you okay you look alittle green?" i asked her.

"Yeah! I am just alittle dizzi." she said sounding a little sick.

"okay! Let's go get you something to eat. You havent eaten all day." I tell her while i check her head for fever.

She nods and we make our way to the cafeteria. Or try to anyways because as soon as we get close to the cafe Bella rushes to the washroom. Of course! Me being the generous friend i am ran after her.