Charlie knows

Chapter 4

Charlie POV

I still can't believe HE left MY BABY GIRL like that in the woods, she is so fragile now. If i see that kid i will rip his head off.

Sorry at least once a day i think that to let out some steam.

******

I hate leaving Bella alone. Well i know Angela is there with her but still i hate leaving her alone while she is sick. I hate going to work because i always keep think that Bella will take her life. She is so depreaste it is not even normal. I most of all hate that dumbass Edward. He left her and if something happens to my baby girl it will be all his fault and - Why the hell is Mrs Cope here?

"Charlie!" Mrs Cope screams as she saw me. Crap this woman never shuts up.

"Hey Sherry!" I say politely even though on the inside i am saying 'what do you want?'

"Well i was in Port Angeles today and i saw Bella and the Webers daughter there at the pharmacy buying a pregnancy test." she tells me.

For a good minute i am frozen and i have no idea what to say. I mean my baby girl might be pregnant. At this moment i am praying that it is Angela's.

"when did you see this Sherry?" i ask her because i kind of want to be there while she takes the test.

"About 6 hours ago." She tells me.

Crap! She probably already took the test. "Okay! Thanks Sherry gotta run!" I tell her as I make my way out of my office.

On my way home i kept thinking please be false, please be false. But i knew it would be positive, she has all the symptoms.

I finally got home and ran to the door. When i got onside Bella was talking to a redhead chick who is very pretty.

"...to kill that son of a bitch." then they both laughed. Her laugh was mesmerising and she sounds evil. And she made Bella laugh. Oh my God Bella is laughing! I honestly love this girl -wait love?- I felt bad that i had to stop it but i needed to know.

"Wow Bells i am glad to see your finally happy." i told her because i was pretty happy that she was laughing. "Now what i would like to know is why Mrs Cope saw you and Angela in Port Angeles buying pregnancy tests?" and i caught her like a dear in head lights. She looked really scared now.

"Dad! Let me explain." she says putting her arms up in defeat.

"What that i am going to be a grandfather? Bella why didn't you use protection? Is it his? Why is that redhead laughing like an idiot? And who is she? " i said looking at the the pretty Redhead who started laughing as soon as I asked why they didn't use protection. Wow i love her laugh. Okay that i do love.

"Yes Dad you will be a grandfather and before you ask no i am not getting rid of the baby. Yes it us his. This is Victoria... an enemy of the Cullens' who came to make peace. And since she started laughing at the protection question she will answer it." that shut Victoria up quickly. Victoria... I always liked that name.

"ANGELA COME DOWN!" Why is Angela upstairs?

"All done talking?" Then she sees me fuming. "I am guessing Charlie knows? I mean about... By the look on his face i am just guessing."

"Yeah! He knows!" Bella said then looked down.

"Okay. I still want to know why you didn't use protection!" I demanded

"Oh yeah I am supposed to explain this right." Victoria started. "Well... Um... Edward... Can't have children?" Then she looked at Bella. It looked as if she was questioning If that answer was okay. I didn't believe her one bit so I started stressing for details. Oh and i just want her to talk more.

"What do you mean 'Edward can't have children'?"

"Well... He... Um... Fuck it! Edward is a Vampire." that is when everything went black.