Shopping day gone bad.

Chapter 12
BELLA POV

6 months later.

"Come on Bella. It'll be fun." Victoria said pleadingly.

"I'm sure it will Vic but I don't want to leave Angel alone." I said hoping she will understand.

"You won't have to. She's 6 months old Bells. We could take her with us."

"All the way to Seattle? Are you sure thats a good idea?" I ask a little worried.

"Yes. I won't even drive that fast. Please Bells!"

"I don't know Vic."

"Belly it's only shopping. Go with Victoria and Angel. You'll have fun." I hear James say.

"Plus you need clothes. You lost A LOT of weight after you had the baby." Sasha adds.

"Fine!" I give in.

"YAY!" Victoria squeals and I laugh and shake my head at her.

-

We get to Seattle at around 2 and do a lot of shopping. Victoria keeps throwing things in the changing room that i am currently in and I hear Angela giggling. At 5 I am finally fed up.

"Victoria can we please go home. I'm tired and and Angela needs her milk."

"Yeah we just finished. Do you want to eat first?" She asks.

"No. I just want to head home."

"Alright. Grab Angel and I'll get all the bags."

"Thank you!"

We get in the car and after we make sure Angel is strapped in Victoria starts driving.

-

Everything happened so quickly. She wasn't even driving that fast.

One second we were laughing and having a fun the next the car starts smoking. The last thing I remember before I blacked out was me saying.

"Save the baby."
----------------
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!