First day of high school

Beep! beep! beep! is what i woke up to this morning for my first day of high school! im sooooo excited the whole gang got into the same high school! how cool is that, any way i better get going mums waiting for me, bye!

*At school*

I walked through the doors and looked at my new school. people were doing all sorts of things they were getting bulied, digging up their noses, or even kissing! it was really unusual! anyway i walked to the office and got my locker number and combination.when i was trying to open my locker i heard a loud "NIKKI!" i looked around chloe and zoey were running towards me with huge grins.we did a group hug then i finished putting my stuff in my locker then me zoey and chloe had a girl talk.when it was first period when i went to get my books i looked to see who my locker mates were and they were.......Violet Baker and your not gonna beleive this but ....... BRANON ROBERTS!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! i could not beleive he was my locker neighbor!!! i only have 1 class with brandon😭! But its ok he hangs out with us at lunch along with theo and marcus. did i mention that chloe and zoey have crushs on theo and marcus im trying to get them together but its really hard.