Chapter 2 : met melissa

The knight worried "um, your highness are you okay?"
Qing said tiredly "I'm fine, but there is one thing I would like to ask, if Melissa have send this kind of letter 49th times, then why there is no one who told me about this?"
The knight said "my apologies, your highness, because whenever the letter came in, the crown prince just didn't care and just throw it in the trash, and this letter is the only one I got it, and your highness has managed the empire business. So I thought that maybe your highness has a solution to this."
Qing respond "I will think of a way to reply this letter, it's my brother fault at first, since he can't cheat on his own fiancée. But in anyway he did so I will try to think of a way to make it up to her."
Knight said "yes, your highness."

After finishing the work he was supposed to be finished, he finally went back into his bedroom to take a rest. But he couldn't help to think,
Why Melissa would want annulment? He does understand because he had seen his own brother has been cheated on Melissa more then once or twice. But as he remembered even though she seen Ian with other women, Melissa would start a fight with the women not Ian. And Melissa still madly in love with him even thought he cheated on her. But he at least agreed with her point of view, because he didn't care
Who did it first, but respect goes both ways for genders. He had done more than to ruin the royal family names, but he would have to
Get some rest first before his head hurt from thinking.

In the morning, Qing wake up as usual, and had his breakfast in the bedroom, because of what happened yesterday, so he would not be in the dining room. And then he read the novel he bring it back from yesterday, after an hour. He finally finished reading the first novel, than he headed to the reception room, because he need to discuss about the letter from Melissa to Ian. When he reach to the receptionist room,
He saw a woman that he had seen before many times. It's Melissa, but she just stand here in the reception room. And Qing started to hear Ian and an unknown women voice, then he immediately know that Ian is doing it again. He didn't want her to see this anymore, but when he was to step in, Melissa said the most shocking thing ever.

Melissa said in a cold voice "Is your highness... trash?"
Ian turn and said "...What?"
Melissa answer with a smile on her face "I asked if your highness is trash."

Qing was stunned, he started to think if he should step in or not, but he decided that he should watch this. Why? Because he love karma when he saw that Melissa has finally stand up for herself. And he think this might teach Ian some lesson since he is in the wrong.

Ian asked suspiciously "Have you finally gone crazy?"
Melissa simply said "that's what I would like to say."
Melissa then shout it "CRAZY?! ME?! AREN'T YOU FOR INVITING ME, YOUR FIANCÉ, HERE ONLY TO START SOME SORT OF CHEATING REALITY SHOW?"

While Ian and Melissa were talking, Qing was just getting some snack in his hand and eat it in silent, but he can't help it, this so good to watch his brother Ian finally getting a taste of his own medicine today. To Qing, karma is something that bite back in return.

Melissa stop shouting and said "After seeing that I didn't grab your head and smash it into an ashtray. So I think I'm very sane."
Ian think terrifying 'g-grab my head...?"
Ian then retorted "I know how bad your personality is, but I wouldn't have thought you would say such cruel words in front of me!"

'What is he saying?' That the thought that Melissa and Qing was having, even Qing have thought that Ian is the crazy one, not Melissa.
Does Ian think that he have such a good personality even as he is cheating on Melissa, is that what his is getting at? He thought it when he is eating some snacks he had in quiet.

Melissa glare and asked "should I say some truly cruel words to you?"
Melissa didn't wait for his answer and said "you seemed to be very good at kissing earlier, should I make you have a make out session with the ground? It'll just a quick hit."

Qing almost spilled out his snacks that he was eating it, because what Melissa said was totally a good one, he had also want said that to Ian but his father wouldn't allow it. So he could only stay quiet, but then he saw Ian shock expression and was speechless. That shocked expression is clearly the face of a baby deer.