Chapter 3 : I agreed with her

After seeing the shocking and speechless expression of Ian, they were speechless as well. He really got some nerve to cheat on his fiancée,
How could he be shaking in frustration after she said those word? Qing didn't like his brother in the beginning, so he didn't really care, and after seeing the way Melissa talk to him, he only think it would be fair since he cheated with not one woman but a lot. He started to think why would he be the first male lead in the story? He just don't understand. Ian had always been watching Melissa violence and angry behavior from afar, because he was never the target of her anger  and resentment. He must be flustered now that he been pour out her at him. Why didn't just what you deserve while she could teach you while she at it? Qing would love see this happened.

Melissa scoffed at Ian "oh gosh! Fine then, I'll just leave it at that.since you despise me so much your highness, there's no point in marrying me."
Melissa then explain and scoffed at Ian "what would we even do if we got married? Play patty cake in bed? I'd honestly prefer that over anything else."

Frankly speaking, Qing think that she is right about that, because this won't happen until much later, if Qing could remember, he will definitely know this. Because according to the novel, Ian will deeply in love with Yuri, and eventually ask Melissa to call off their engagement. This came as a huge shock to poor Melissa, not to mention the humiliation, Melissa had loved Ian deeply since little. Couldn't accept the break up. She has been sad and jealous, to Qing knowledge and memories. He know that she will make a fuss, also refusing to  break up with him. But then Ian dumped her in public, leaving her pathetic self in the dust, and Melissa life was forever ruined and didn't recover. But Qing think it isn't too much of a problem for Melissa to break up with him, he still remember that Melissa could still have the life that she wanted in the novel. She is the duke's daughter after all, so what's stopping her? Breaking up with him shouldn't be a problem for her!

Melissa said in conclusion "let's do it, then."
Melissa then something shock to Ian "let's break up."
Ian said shocked "b-break up?"
Melissa thought in relief "Now that I've told Ian what he wants to hear, I can go home, right?"
But Ian shouted and push the girl "YOU CAN'T!"

'HUH?' That the thought in Qing and Melissa's mind, what in the world just happen? Qing brother Ian, who's always kind and gentle to the ladies, he got so flustered that he toss one of his lover to the ground? What is up with him?

Melissa thought unexpected 'what an unexpected response.'
Melissa the ask "what do you mean I can't?"
Ian said hesitate "B-Breaking up? Melissa, what's up with up all of a sudden?"
Melissa answer and question him "All of a sudden? Isn't this what you wanted? I mean, that's why you showed off your lover in front of me, right? There's no way a threesome was what you wanted."

Qing didn't think that Ian off all people would react like that, and what's with that look? Is he for real? Qing don't think that there were reason for Ian to do this unless he doesn't want to break up! And Qing has been his brother for as long as he could remember, with all the thinking he is doing. He had finally came up with a perfect solution as to why he didn't want to break up with Melissa. When he thought of that solution, he smirked, he could use that to against him. When he and Melissa were thinking the reason, they saw Ian face is red,

Ian tremble and shout it at her "s-so, my point is...! I don't want to break up!"
Melissa thinking for a moment and said "do you have a cheating fetish?"
Ian answer in shouting "WHAT KIND OF FETISH IS THAT?!!"
Melissa asked in confusing "then are you the type of man who gets aroused when others are watching?"
Ian asked in embarrassment "why do you keep thinking that way?!"
Melissa then asked "If that's not it...did you just want to harass me?"

Ian didn't didn't had any objection then turn his head to avoid eye contact, Melissa then figured it out that he just want just wanted to harass her. But Qing thinks there is other reason as well as the first one, he at least know what kinda person Ian is, since he became his brother and all. Melissa started to smirk when she think of this reaction.