Chapter 8: Deimos?

Allan was standing over Pyrrha, his blade at her neck.

Allan: I believe I win...

At that his blade transformed back into liquid and slid up his arm, back into the wound, sealing it. He turned and looked at Glynda goodwitch, who looked stunned.

Glynda: Y-yes, Allan Forester wins.

Allan picked up all his weapons, reloading the firearms and folding up the folding weapons. He then walked into the locker room to change, but inside was a girl, she had black hair and pale skin with a single tattoo on her neck. It was a scythe.

Allan: excuse me, this is the boys locker room.

The girl turned to him and smiled a strange smile. She wore a white long coat and had a black scarf around her neck. Underneath the long coat was a black shirt and black pants.

???: Ah, Allan Forester, I've been waiting for you.

Allan narrowed his eyes.

Allan: why? What do you need?

???: Simple, I have orders that I need to follow. As do you. Now, I think it would be prudent that we continue this conversation a bit later, that woman is walking towards us. If you don't want to get in trouble, you should change.

Allan: what about you?

???: You'll see...

Allan: no, I meant, I'm going to be changing in here.

???: Pft, you people act like no one has ever seen you nude... Very well, if I must.

She turned around and walked around a corner, but she was still in sight of Allan. He changed and as he was finishing putting on the buttons, she came walking over.

Deimos: the name is Deimos, and the blonde will be here in three, two, one.

Right on cue, goodwitch walked through the door, she then proceeded to question why Allan was taking so long.

Allan noticed she never looked at Deimos. He thought it was strange.

Deimos: see? Only you can see me Allan. It is both a gift and a curse.

Allan: what do you mean by that?

Glynda: who are you talking to?

Allan looked at Glynda before walking past her and back to class. All the way back, Deimos walked next to Allan, a smile on her face.

Allan managed to get through the day ignoring her, not that it was hard. She didn't speak to him after the locker rooms. He made his way back to the dorm and locked the door behind him. He turned to Deimos, a bit of anger in his voice.

Allan: am I finally losing it? Are you some figment of my mind?

Deimos: Oh no no, quite the opposite actually. I'm just not strong enough to be seen by others. You see Allan, I am something of a demon. But to be precise, I'm an agent of death, a reaper. And I have been ordered to walk with you. You should feel honored, many would kill to work with a reaper. And my job is to find a mortal to transfer to. And you have been chosen, all it takes is a hand shake. Of course, you will receive my abilities, and I will be able to transfer in and out of your body at will.

She stuck out her hand.

Deimos: so, do we have a deal?

Allan:... No.

Deimos smiled wide.

Deimos: No? I don't think you realize, I was ordered to help you. I won't leave you alone until you agree.

Allan: I've done my reading, you demons trick people, you trick people and then steal their souls.

Deimos: that again? Ugh, I thought we cleared that slate. Listen, I'm not gonna disobey an order from his Majesty. If I did that, well, it would hurt for a very long time.

Allan: I still don't believe you.

Deimos: I won't go away until you agree, but very well. Do as you see fit. I will help when I can.

Allan walked out of the room, turning back to say something, he found it empty. He was confused.

Deimos: I'm in my plane of existence.

Allan jumped at the voice in his head.

Allan:'what the hell?'

Deimos: we are permanently linked, I can find you anywhere you go and I can speak to you anytime.

Allan: 'okay well can you shut up? I'm going to eat something.'

Deimos appeared Infront of him, shimmering into existence.

Deimos: food?

She had a smile on her face, a genuine one. She followed him to the cafeteria, walking right next to him and through some students they passed in the hall.

Deimos: I can eat food in a way, it's more like a copy that I'm able to taste. It's very strange, and I've been doing this for thousands of years.

Allan thought heavily about her offer, it sounded genuine enough, but he knew better than to trust a voice. He got some food and sat down, eating slowly. Suddenly, a yelp came out from behind him. He turned to see a group of boys surrounding a girl with bunny ears.

Deimos: oooo, are you gonna do something about it? She is quite the looker. "Oh thank you Mr for saving me, however could I repay you?"

Deimos laughed at her mocking but when Allan stood up, she quieted down and held an amused smile.

Allan walked over to the boys, watching the main one pull on her ears.

Allan: What a freak!

???: Yea-

Allan: I was talking to you, dumbass.

???: What did you just call-

Allan felt an extreme rage overcome him. Without thinking, he slammed his foot into the boys shin, causing him to kneel.... Right into Allan's knee.

Someone ran at Allan from behind, but Deimos was faster, she threw the boy across the cafeteria, making everyone rub their eyes in confusion.

Deimos laughed as the main boy tried to hit Allan, only for him to catch the fist and yank it. A loud pop was heard as the boys shoulder was dislocated.

Another person ran at Allan but he kicked them away, the strength rune from earlier kicking in. The boy slammed into the wall.

Deimos: want to send a message? Hit him here, this point hurts a great deal.

Allan chopped his hand at the area that Deimos had gestured to. His hand hit the side of the boys neck, causing him to yell out and fall to the ground, unconscious.

The final boy turned and ran out of the room. Allan simply returned to his seat, and continued eating.

______________________________________

A/n: I have big plans and plan for committing great crime.