Chapter Ten.

"TAKE A SEAT, LEAH AND WE SHALL DISCUSS THINGS!"

I crinkled my nose as Sans decided to put his feet up on the couch, clogging the whole thing. I pushed his feet off then sat down, "thank you, Papyrus." I gave a small smirk to Sans.

He put his legs right back up, not even looking at me and instead putting his head back against a pillow and shutting his eyes.

"HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS LASAGNA?" Papyrus sat in a larger chair and rubbed his chin, very interested.

I felt something flake off my hands but ignored it and tried to figure out where to put them. I decided on just putting them on Sans' shin and explaining to Papyrus the steps. Sans opened one eye and looked at me then softly chuckled, making my ears burn again. I looked at his legs and marveled how they were almost exactly like ours except some extra bones to create an easier walking experience for him. I brushed my hair over my ears as I finished explaining the first steps and added, "I memorized it from my mother."

Papyrus thought hard for a moment.

"I BELIEVE WE HAVE ALL THOSE INGREDIENTS! IT'S SIMILAR TO SPAGHETTI," it's not, "MY FAVORITE AND MOST PRACTICED DISH!" Papyrus announced.

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow, asking for more.

"oh yeah, he made some that was almost edible past-a time." Sans waved his hand lazily.

I giggled at that and then giggled harder as Papyrus jumped up and pointed at him, "YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T MAKE ANY TODAY!"

"my apologies." Sans said in a slight accent.

"AND THAT WAS WEIRD!" Papyrus tapped his foot, clearly annoyed.

"We have an hour before we cook," I pushed Sans' legs off and stood up.

"YES! FIRST... WE WASH OUR HANDS." Papyrus motioned to mine and I let out a small squeal when I realized I had small drips of blood in places still, now dry obviously.

"NO PAINT ON OUR HANDS BEFORE WE ENTER MY AMAZING KITCHEN!" Papyrus explained, already making his way to the kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah, paint." I nodded quickly, walking to their bathroom then I stopped and asked, "where is your bathroom?"

Sans said, "to the left."

"The left of what?"

"left of the hallway."

I blinked.

He opened his eyes and saw my confused face then his smile got wider for whatever reason and he got up, hands in his jacket.
He led me to the hallway then presented the door.

"Thanks, bud." I said, stretching the word 'bud' out.

Sans raised an eyebrow at me then said, "no problem, tiny."
I stopped at the door then turned around and crossed my arms.