Chapter Thirty

I tried to suppress a gasp as I saw an actual dick appear from his pelvic area. I didn't know what exactly I was expecting but not an actual body part that skeletons aren't supposed to have.
But he does have magic of course. Can he turn it off? But he didn't turn it off before.

"uh..."

I realized I was just nervously staring at him and not saying anything. I hate when I space out. "Wow." I managed to say. A smaller blush appeared on his cheeks and he thrusted a bit forward so the tip was at my entrance.

I already felt nervous because he definitely was larger and thicker than I ever imagined. Not that I... imagined...
But it looked how a regular one did except it had a blue glow that was pretty bright and was slightly transparent like his stomach was.

"I'm scared." I finally said, looking up at Sans' face. He smiled and kissed my forehead then cleared his throat, something I noticed he does when he's nervous.

"I know you know what you're doing because you're an adult. but are you sure that want me to be your first?" Sans asked then added, "just really don't want you regretting anythin'."

I felt my heart do a jump from how he cares and thinks about me.  I wrapped my arm around his neck as comfortably as I could and nodded.

"I'm sure." I used my other hand to rub his cheek gently and he ducked his head with a smile.

"heh. alright then. this might hurt."

"Yeah for me- FFF..." I bit my lip to stop from screaming once Sans decided to enter me. The pain was awful. Whoever said sex was fun, maybe it is, but when you're losing your virginity that shit HURTS!

"are you ok?" Sans immediately pulled back out.

"No." I breathed.

"you're cute when you're dramatic." He poked at my entrance again for permission.

"How far were you in?" I glanced down.

"that was just the tip, Leah." He chuckled.

"You're gonna split me!"

That caused a bit of laughter from him and he poked again for permission.
I nodded and winced again when he kept thrusting in slowly. The pain continued even worse as his dick got bigger around the base and when I felt his bone against my skin I breathed a sigh of relief. At least he was inside of me all the way.

"That hurt." I whimpered.

"m'sorry. do you wanna stop?" Sans used a boney thumb to rub against my cheek and wiped away a tear I didn't even know was there.

"K-keep going." I whispered and braced for the pain.

Sans seemed hesitant in case it hurt me but he thrusted out and in once then watched my face. It wasn't any less painful but I could see in his face that said he was enjoying this a LOT. His eyes were lidded and the blush on his face was obviously from the pleasure.

Before I could give an 'ok' for keep going, he thrusted in and out three more times. I whimpered a bit more loudly and had to pull him closer to me for a kiss to stop from screaming and waking Papyrus. The unexpected kiss only fueled Sans to thrust more. At first I thought I was gonna have to ask for him to stop but in the waves of pain, I felt pleasure. It felt amazing.

The pain and pleasure mixed and although it was still uncomfortable, I figured it was something to get used to. Without realizing it, I moaned into Sans' mouth.

That moan was probably the wrong move. This was both of our first time's and that moan to a virgin man who acted like a 15 year old boy? Definitely not the best idea if I wanted this to last longer.

I heard Sans grunt and, although that grunt was hot, I could feel his dick twitch a few times and a warm feeling down there. At first I didn't know what that meant but when Sans raised his head up to look at me with slightly wide eyes and a flushed face, I realized he definitely finished inside of me.

"well."

"Nice." I narrowed my eyes with a small smile. He was breathing heavily and seemed out of breath. After he pulled out and made sure there was no mess on the blankets, I watched as his dick's glow had faded to almost nothing. That was pretty cool.

"You're good at that." I decided to compliment the skeleton who chuckled and looked a bit proud of what he did even if it was a bit of a short session.

"probably do better next time." Sans said, pulling his pants up. I sat up beside him and decided to cuddle against my boyfriend. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed my head.

"I love you." I mumbled, deciding to give in. Sans kissed my head.

"yea. how could you not?"

I rolled my eyes then laid back down, "well I'm going to sleep. Unless you wanna kick me back down to the couch?" I raised my eyebrows. He pulled his shirt on and laughed a bit.

"so-far I think that it's ok to sleep together." He flopped beside me, scooting me a bit closer to the wall. I turned on my side (not the bruised side) and smiled at Sans who had his head propped up by his hand.

"you happy?" He asked.

"I'm really happy, Sans the skeleton." I propped my head up as well for a moment to kiss between his eyes.

"that's great." Sans smiled wider from the kiss.

"Are you happy?" I laid my head back down and cuddled closer to him, my bare body pressed against his body. I was more used to him being a bit 'boney' and didn't mind the small bumps and pokes much anymore.

He laid his head down and rubbed my bare side down to my thigh. "never been this happy."

I felt my heart swell again.