Chapter Twenty-Nine

Sans' eye started to flame blue and he grabbed my hands and yanked me up to him. In a flash the particles started disappearing and we were in his room.

"really now?"

I blinked nervously and he sat me gently on the bed. I looked up at him and he had a soft smile. His room was still as messy as ever and the bed had no frame. I laid on my back and let him slowly go on top of me to kiss me. I opened my mouth slightly and felt his sweet tongue once again roam my mouth. I pulled back and watched the blush brighten over his face as I slowly lift my knee up in between legs until I felt the same familiar bulge. "Really." I responded.

I sat up to a sitting position and reached for the ends of my shirt to pull up then blushed when he stared intently. "W-what? I thought..."

"no, no, yeah. we are. sorry, I just.." Sans definitely didn't know what to do with himself and played with his own shirt's hem. I took a deep breath and slipped the shorts off first, feeling the cold air on my bare ass. He watched me toss them to the side then eyed my bare legs. His hand touched my leg then up to my thigh and back down. "you're so soft." He whispered.

I giggled then leaned up and decided to take the shirt off. Thank God I shaved everything recently.

I let the shirt fall to the floor and instantly felt my cheeks heat up once Sans started inspecting my body. He was just as fascinated with my body as I was with skeletons. But then his smile faded when he saw the giant bruise and nicks on my body. His blush faded and his pupils started to flicker.

"whoever did this to you..." he gently touched my waist. "will pay for that." He finished. I felt a chill- whether it was from his cold room or his threat, I had no idea. Sans' blush returned and his pupils brightened when they settled on my breasts. I nervously covered them and scooted slightly back with a small smile.

"W-well?" I whispered, trying to keep my voice down. Sans chuckled then patted underneath him for me. I nibbled my lip and scooted underneath Sans and watched as he hovered over me. He took in my bare body and then started kissing my neck and licking my collar bone. I felt him bite my collar bone this time, surely leaving some hickies. I moaned softly and he pulled back with a surprised look.

"you liked that?" He asked. I nodded sheepishly. He chuckled then started kissing my neck again then down to my breasts. I blushed deeply when he licked my sensitive nipple, leaving a blue glowing trail of saliva. He started nibbling on it, keeping an eye on me and seeing my reactions. I kept moaning slightly as he went back up to my neck then kissed my lips again. Then he started slowly thrusting and I realized how badly I wanted to feel him inside of me. Sans lowered a hand down there and I felt one boney finger slide across my soaking vagina.

I whimpered and felt almost uncomfortable from him not playing with it more.

"you are really wet, huh?" Sans commented, this time pushing one finger in. He slowly felt around and I watched his pupils get bigger as he said, "you feel really tight."

I started bucking my hips slightly towards his touch and he slid his finger out, chuckling.

"Whyyy?" I whimpered again, sitting upwards. Sans' blush returned and he looked down. I felt my face heat up and I nervously watched as he started to take his shirt off slowly. I felt my nerdiness creep back up and although I've seen Sans without a shirt before, I never got to touch as much as I'd like. He saw me studying him with large eyes and laid his back against the wall, making a soft clunk sound.

"you wanna look closer?" Sans offered. I squealed slightly and got on his lap, completely ignoring the fact I was naked and on top of him.

"This is amazing." I marveled, geeking out.

Sans rested his hands on my lower back and smiled comfortably, "heh.. what is?" He raised an eyebrow.

I traced a finger along his 'collar bone'. "You have a clavicle just like I do but," I explained then ran a finger along his ribs, "we have cartilage here. But yours is just bone." I pointed to the areas. Sans' smile got bigger when my hands trailed to his stomach. The blue stomach he had seemed to glow slightly in the dark. And a cyan heart was right beneath the rib cage and surrounded with that blue stomach 'gel'.

"Could I touch it..?" I widened my eyes. Sans seemed almost nervous then cleared his throat.

"touch uh touch my soul?"

"Your soul?" I opened my mouth. He chuckled and tightened his grip on my ass then moved me back under him.

"that's a conversation for 'nother day." Sans said. I glanced down and saw him adjusting his pants to slip them off and suddenly felt almost embarrassed to look at "it". Like come on! It is very nerve wracking.

I watched as Sans finally slipped his sweats down.

_________________________________
Hehe. You sinful readers. Time for the spicy lemon chapter😌😌