Questions for Kate Answered!

I have taken the time to answer all your questions! Thank you to everyone who asked!

If you didn't get a chance to ask a question don't fret! I will do another Q&A at some point.

I'm sorry to all the @ that didn't work. I don't know why some worked and some didn't. 

Let me know at the bottom if you guys like this, hated it, how you feel in general.

@gagkid

Who is your least favorite character in this story & why? 

Hannah just because I wish I brought her on more and gave her more read time and maybe MK/Ashley just because it's hard to write about a preexisting person/people when you don't hear/ see them as much.

Is this story at least partly a tribute to Lizzie's marriage? If not, will there be a story about that? 

I definitely pulled from aspects of their relationship but I don't know if I would call it a tribute in part because when I started this they weren't married, when I started this I didn't really know a whole lot about Robbie, and in all honestly, I didn't really want to because I wanted Lizzie and Jo to be different in many ways to Robbie and Lizzie. Over time as I've learned about Robbie, I have seen similarities between Jo and him but those weren't intentional. I don't have any plans on writing about it right now. But who knows? I may just write about it after all. I love that they are married. I think Robbie is a great artist and hope he's a great husband. I love how in love they seem so overall I'm very happy for them.

Why does Jo dislike Mary-Kate & Ashley? It's because of Lizzie obviously but I think there's more to it. 

Jo doesn't dislike them anymore. There was a period when Jo didn't feel the twins treated Lizzie well but they have since repaired their relationship.

SoniclyQaulan

is Jo your favorite character? 

She is one of them for sure! The first true novel I wrote and still working on focuses on a strong female so I think she will always be my favorite just because she was the first badass chick I got to write and so much of me is in her. Fanfiction wise: Morgan, Chris' wife is a really cool character and Lena the main in Red Rooms Black Canary is also really special to me. Morgan is very similar to Jo but she holds herself a bit more formal, is a little bit harsher but when it boils down to it she's just a big softie. Morgan was designed more so off of me (or at least parts of me I wish I had more of).

How did you come out with this amazing story? What makes you want to do it?

Wow, this is going to be a long answer. It was really just a great opportunity to get my work out there. I was watching WandaVision and just kind of fell in love with the talent Elizabeth brought to the screen. I went on Wattpad and saw there weren't really any stories like mine or the one I was imagining. I wanted to give readers a book that allowed them to just enjoy it. Isn't too much drama isn't a lot of back and forth, doesn't drag Robbie through the mud. I kept running into fanfictions that just weren't happy and I wanted to give that to people. I wanted people to see what healthy love looks like.

I wanted to break into the MCU fanfiction world and I saw this as a really great pocket to do that. People were starting to love Wanda and in turn love Lizzie. Don't get me wrong I love Lizzie but I certainly didn't think a gxg would be my first fanfiction. I was terrified going into this simply because I am not a member of the LGBTQIA+ community I am a huge ally but that is different. I was terrified I would disrespect people or make them feel like they aren't being represented but I think what makes this love story so unique is that I made a conscious decision to not draw attention to the fact that they are married women and not a man and women. Simply because I don't care if your a lesbian, gay, straight, asexual, intersex, bisexual, trans, queer you could be a raccoon for all I care. What I care about is how you treat others and so I tried to write a story where people were represented and voices were heard but also the type of environment I hope for our future as a country where we respect people's labels if they want or don't want them. Where we respect the struggle members of the LGBTQIA+ community went through to get the respect they deserve but it becomes something no different than a man marrying a woman in a sense.