The First Premiere of Dr. Director

500K on the first two part of this story! Thank you all so much! No words. I have no words to describe how thankful I am!

A/N: Looks at the end of the chapter! I would honestly scroll when you get to that part then come back up.

Jo stood naked in a hotel bathroom looking at herself. She had never truly looked at herself since the shooting. She was standing in the bathroom of the double tree eight minutes away from the Million Dollar Theater. Her wife was in the other room. The twins were at the house with the sitter everything was ready for her to enjoy the premiere with her friends and family but she couldn't move. She was transfixed the line that ran down her breast plate. There was a knock on the door, "Love?"

Jo turned her head towards the door, "Yeah?"

"Can I come in?"

"Uhm as long as it's just you,"

"Are you dressed?"

Jo let out a gentle chuckle, "Honey, my clothes are behind you,"

"Oh," she said, "Gotcha, well I'm coming in"

"Okay,"

Lizzie slipped through the door, "Well look at you, absolutely stunning."

"How do I go out there? How do I do this? How do I explain to our children why their Mamas body has been mutilated? How-"

Lizzie put herself against Jo's back before she wrapped her arms around Jo, "Hey, hey, hey," she said slowly placing her hand on Jo's scar/heart, "Breathe for me,"

"I-I just I,"

"What baby? What is it?" Lizzie said, gently kissing her wife's shoulder.

"I feel so broken."

Lizzie squeezed Jo a little bit tighter, "How else would the light get through."

"Why are you here?" Lizzie pulled back slightly, "Why did you stay? After everything I put you through. You stayed. Why?"

Lizzie took a deep breathe, "To have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow." she took a pause, "I meant all that I said," she turned Jo in her arms kissing her while her hand stayed over her wife's heart, "Now. You are going to wipe those tears. We are going to clean your face and then. We are going to go out there and celebrate you. And the amazing film you created."

Jo nodded, "Okay,"

Just as Jo was about to turn Lizzie said, "Hey," making Jo turn back, "I love you,"

"I love you,"

"I love you more,"

"I love you most,"

"Never,"

"Never,"

"Forever,"

"And always,"

"Until my heart stops beating and my lungs give out," Jo said

"And even still,"

"It is well with my soul because of the love you gave."

Lizzie was blinded by the camera flashes as she opened the door to the escalade. She walked around the back of the car. She stepped onto the dusty gold carpet before she opened the door extending her hand out. A hand emerged from the car making the flashes intensify. Jo stepped out of the car red bottom heels met the carpet as Jo and Elizabeth walked hand in hand. A few feet in she was being called by an interviewer. Lizzie let go of Jo's hand moving to brace it on her lower back. Jo smiled at the shy interviewer, "Hello,"