The First Interview

A/N: The looks are at the bottom of the page or you can head over to MARVELWIFE on Instagram to get a look at this look and looks for the next few chapters!

Jo and Lizzie walked up the steps of the jet that had Hamilton Family Foundation embossed on the side. They were flying to New York for the next week Jo would be doing press for her directorial debut Clipping an Angels Wings. Jo had Stephen Colbert tonight, then her interview with Zaddie followed by the premiere with some foundation/Marvel meetings sprinkled in then Seth Myers, and Jimmy Fallon before she flew back to LA to do Jimmy Kimmel, Drew Barrymore, and James Cordon. It was a packed week and a half and Jo couldn't be more thankful for her wife. She has remained an anchor since Jo officially started back at work 3 months ago. When they landed in NYC Jo and Lizzie were whisked straight to the set of Colbert to prepare for the late night. Jo cursed the fact this was totally going to screw with the kid's sleep pattern.

When they arrived to the greenroom they were welcomed by two stuffed bears on the couch. One with a B and one with an A. Jo gently removed the twins from their strollers and onto the couch where Lizzie would be sitting with them while Jo prepared for the interview. She was dressed in a Golden Bouquet Jacquard Embossed Maxi Skirt from Chickwish with an Alexander Mcqueen Leather Bustier Top. The clothing for this next week was immaculate. Pieces picked from a number of different designers range in popularity with a stunning collection of jewelry from Tiffany & Co, Cartier, David Yurman, and Bulgari. Jo was sitting on the couch barefoot. Lizzie walked over to her "You ready?"

"Yeah,"

Lizzie asked, "Which pair are you wearing?"

"The Pumps by Sylth Virago."

"Oh, I love those." Lizzie smiled, she walked over to the box against the wall before she squatted down pulling out the stunning velvet pumps. Lizzie walked over to her wife squatting in front of her wife. Lizzie gently took Jo's bare calf into her hand. Bringing it up Lizzie delicately slipped the pump onto her wife's foot.

Later, Jo stood in the dressing room doing one last check in her mirror before she turned where her family sat on the couch she squatted down giving her wife and the twins a quick kiss. "Knock 'em, dead Mama!" Lizzie smiled. As Jo went to leave the dressing room Bettan and Adaline tried to follow. Lizzie quickly snapped pointing towards her feet, "Get back here you two," The two stumbled back to Lizzie, grasping her legs.

Assistants followed her as she walked down the hall flanked on two sides as she strutted down to the waiting area. Jo was escorted down the hall before she stood at the entrance where she would walk out she heard Colbert's voice "Please help me welcome our next guest, she is known for her work behind the camera but she is about to make her directorial debut her most recent project. Ladies and Gentleman Josephine Olsen!"

Jo walked doing a little shuffle as Colbert walked over to meet her he gave her a hug before he said, "Shall we?" his mic was off

She smiled at him, "Let's!"

He took her hand helping her up the stairs before she sat next to his desk as the crowd began to die down Colbert smiled at her, "You look fantastic!" Jo was in a black skirt with gold embroidery with a black crop top that allowed her belly to just barely show through the bottom.

"Thank you," she smiled, "You also look dapper,"

"Oh this old thing," he waved her off before he said "Hey!" he put his head in his hands

Jo shifted so she could put her elbows on the desk with her head in her hands "Hey!"

"You have a new movie coming out!"