Lub Dub

Today was the 10-week scan. Lizzie was doing principal photography for a new film directed by Nia DaCosta. Lizzie was really excited. Work has been harder to find than she'd like but she wants to stay close to home especially now that the twins are in school. They will be at Columbia Pictures/Sony Pictures Studio in LA for at least a year. It was only about 30 minutes from the house and 30 minutes from Jo's work. They worked in almost a triangle around the Griffin Observatory. Jo was tasked with picking Lizzie up. Jo drove onto the Sony lot and made her way to where she knows she is allowed to park. She climbed down from her Bronco putting her sunglass' on her head moving the hair away from her face she made her way into the building. Jo knew the "Big 5" studios in LA pretty well. Due in part to the fact she has worked in all five: Paramount Studios, Columbia Pictures/Sony Pictures Studio, 20th Century Fox, Universal Studios, and Warner Bros Studio at one time or another. Jo walked into the building she walked up to the receptionist, "Hey Cara!"

"Hey, Mrs. Olsen! Here to see the wife?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Is this a surprise?"

Yeah sure," Jo shrugged, "Why not?"

Cara smiled, "Stage 30."

"Perfect!" Jo smiled, "Thank you,"

"Do you need a golf cart to take you over?"

Jo shook her head, "I'll be fine walking."

"Okay Mrs. Olsen," she smiled,

Jo made her way out the door and started trekking to Stage 30. Realistically the film had stages 28, 29, and 30 but Lizzie was in 30 today where the main set was. Jo walked through the back door sneaking around. She had to be extra quiet tiptoeing around. She turned a corner and saw where Lizzie, Julia Roberts, Janelle Monáe, Cate Blanchett, Kerry Washington, Ryan Reynolds, George Clooney, Jacob Tremblay, Don Cheadle, and Timothée Chalamet.

Jo was very excited about this period piece. She saw where Annie Leibovitz was taking photos. Annie Leibovitz is one of the leading portrait photographers. Maybe most recognized for taking the photo that would be the film poster for Les Misérables. Timothée spotted her first and she quickly moved her finger up to her lips. She walked around the back of Annie. Lizzie spotted her wife and Annie said, "Yes Lizzie! Big bright smile!" she snapped a few photos, "I can see the joy in your eyes!" she snapped a few more, "The pride!" she pulled back looking at the camera, "Stunning," she nodded, "Absolutely stunning."

Jo spoke up, "I know isn't she,"

Annie jumped, "Ah!"

They all laughed as Jo smiled, "Sorry Annie!" she nodded to Lizzie, "I'm here for the Mrs."

Janelle Monáe asked, "Where are you taking my girl, you sexy lady?" Jo was in a floral cropped dress that showed off her abs.