Paris

Hey Mari, almost time for school.

Yeah, I know almost done.

Good luck dealing with that b*tch at school.

*sigh* Thanks. See yah, Luka.

Later Mari.

MarinetteHere I am again

Marinette
Here I am again...walking my way to school or should I say the living hell-hole. My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng and I'm now the untold, honorary niece of world renounced rock legend, Jagged Stone. After I left that horrid mansion back in Gotham and snuck aboard a plane, I've been here in Paris for the past 4 years. And in that time period I've been made a millionaire and no one knows who I am.

I'm the secret fashion designer MDC and the secret singer Nettie along with my two bestest friends, Luka; the boy who I was just talking to before I left the penthouse and my partner in singing Blue Viper, and Kagami; the world champion in fencing and the third party in our singing game Drake-Fencer. We get along pretty well and only Jagged and Penny knows about it, not even Kagami's mom knows about us.

I've also been keeping my vampire side a secret from Paris as that would cause chaos and I could become a possible target or victim to villain who terrorises Paris. Shadow Moth. And when there's a villain, there's bound to be a hero nearby. That's me. I'm the super heroine Ladybug and I have my trusty partner, Cat Noir by my side as well. We don't know who we are but we're friends.

A year after I settled into Paris, Hawk Moth showed up and that's around the time I was chosen, along with Chat to be the heroes of Paris. But at least a year ago, Master Fu, the guardian of the miracle box relinquished the box to me as he was compromised. Sad as it was, he wasn't an immediate threat to Shadow Moth anymore. But since then, I've been the guardian of the box and it has been quite hard in doing so.

But that's why I have Luka, Kagami and believe it or not, Chloe to help me. I told them I was Ladybug and they've been covering for me ever since. I owe them quite a bit. How did Chloe and I become best friends? Well, it's simple, A sausage-haired b*tch by the name of Lie-la..- I mean Lila Rossi, waltzed into the school 2 years ago and tore my life to shreds taking away my best friend Alya, and my other classmates.

She's made my life a living hell and speak of the she-devil, there she is. I heavily sighed walking into the compound trying to avoid their attention but as fate would have it, they spotted me. Can life get any better? *sarcasm* I turned around to see them walking towards me. C'mon...it's Monday..let's not start this sh*t this early in the morning. Jeez.

Lie-la: Good morning, Marinette. You look lovely today.

Marinette: Your outfit and your hair has seen some better days. But good morning to you too.

Alya: That condescending attitude of yours Mari-sl*t really pisses me off. Why do you have to be so mean to Lila?

Marinette: Why do you all have to bully me and beat me up? Why does Lila lie? Once you find the answers to those questions, come find me or you could just leave.