Silent Treatment

DamianI am currently being driven by Pennyworth in a limo to school

Damian
I am currently being driven by Pennyworth in a limo to school. Yes you heard me... To School. But not just to any school, Marinette's school. We pulled up and everyone just stared at me and whispered to each other. I entered the school and there was complete silence. I walked up the stairs and found the classroom. I walked in and everyone's jaws dropped and there she was, Marinette to the back of the class chatting with the same blonde from the ball last night.

She looked straight at me, her eyes widened but then narrowed at me with the same look as yesterday

She looked straight at me, her eyes widened but then narrowed at me with the same look as yesterday. I sighed as I made my way up to the empty seat in front of her to the back. Seconds later I was surrounded by everyone asking me questions. But I then noticed the harlot from the ball last night. Ugh...not this b*tch... I took a peek at Marinette to see she was missing. She was walking out of class with the blonde following behind.
~~~~~
Marinette: The f*ck is he doing here?

Chloe: Mari, you know why he's here. Just talk to him.

Marinette: Why don't you talk to him, He is sitting in your seat.

Chloe: Yeah, but he isn't my fiancé.
~~~~~

A few minutes later after ignoring everyone's questions and the harlot's flirting, Marinette returned but was being pulled along by the blonde. I got up and everyone immediately stopped. They cleared a path for me and so I walked up to her. "Hey Marinette, I wanted to..-" but I was cut off by an arm around mine. "Why would you want to talk to Marinette? She's a bully y'know. And as the Ice Prince yourself, you have no business talking to a low life like her."

Marinette...a bully? Who is she trying to fool, I grew up with her! The bell rang seconds after and the teacher walked in. We all took our seats, I sat next to the blonde while Marinette sat next to a guy that looked almost identical to Agreste. It made my blood boil. "Students, we have a new pupil joining us today. Please introduce yourself." She gestured to me as I stood in my seat. "My name is Damian Wayne. I hope we could all get along."

I wasn't being nice, it was a threat. If we all were to have a little fall out, I might be tempted to kill them. "Marinette, could you possibly..-" but once again the harlot stuck her nose in. "Miss, if you don't mind, I wouldn't mind showing him around. Is that alright with you Marinette?" Everyone glared at her as she turned to look out the window, "*sigh* Whatever, Lila. Do what you want." Why was she complying to her orders? I took my seat and soon after, the teacher started the lesson.