Immunity

Third person
Today, Marinette was staying home from school, but not only for today, but until she graduates. It was two weeks after the little incident and threat against Lila and the principal so she made arrangements for her to stay home and do her studying from home. She was in her room doing her chemistry homework when a knock came at the door. "Come in."

But Marinette soon regretted saying that. It was Damian. He closed the door then walked over to her. Oh, and almost forgot to mention, he's been seeing her ever since that day where the Waynes came to the studio. She rolled her eyes looking back down at her work.

Damian: Mari, you can't ignore me forever.

Marinette: I can if I try hard enough.

Damian: You know you can't get rid of me that easily.

Marinette: Yes...unfortunately...

Damian: What do you say, wanna go out with me around the city?

Marinette: *sigh* You may have taken all the tests already and passed but I'm still studying. No.

Damian: C'mon...

Marinette: Let me jus ask you this. Is you family coming along?

Damian: W-What..pfft, w-why would you think that..?
~~~~~
In the limo (Waynes)

Marinette: You tricked me.

Damian: Guilty.

Dick: Doesn't this bring back memories, blueberry?

Marinette: Ehh...not really because there are 3 people in this car I don't know.

Selina: Bruce, you haven't introduced us?
Anyways, Hello Marinette, I'm Selina Kyle and I'm Bruce's girlfriend.

Marinette: *mumbles* So what, Talia and Samantha wasn't good enough...

Damian: I heard that.

Marinette: Bruce didn't.

Jason: I'm Jason Todd. Ever since hearing about you, I was quite interested in getting to know you better, future sister-in-law.

Tim: And I'm Timothy Drake, or just Tim is fine. It's a pleasure.

Marinette: Yeah... So where are we going, or are we just driving aimlessly?

Bruce: *sigh* The boys planned an entire day worth of activities. We're just here for parental supervision.

Selina: So you guys go have fun.

Marinette: My idea of fun is punching dummies, fighting and combat training.

Dick: Well, sadly for you blueberry, We're going to the ice rink first.

Tim: You don't have to look that disgusted about it. I told them that maybe we should've started by getting something eat.

Damian: Beggars can't be choosers, Drake.

Marinette: Ok, if I'm getting through today, I want to bring along my friends too.

Jason: I don't see why not.