Chapter 9 | Woman Magnet |

|Y/N's POV|

It's been a few hours since dry rehearsals, more groups came and it was just a few minutes till the program starts. RC was the opening group so I was in my dressing room with the members.

This was your outfit

This was your outfit. It was out of your normal style but you wanted to try something different. You were a little shy at first because you don't really show your tummy, afraid of what netizens would say.

"You look good y/n! Look at that lil tummy of yours~" Shoyo started to poke my tummy and I flicked his forehead.
"Yah! I'm ticklish!" I giggled. I looked at myself in the full body mirror one more time.
I should start working out more...
"You look fine y/n. Don't doubt yourself." I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waste. I look towards the mirror and smiled.
"I know...I'm just trying to get used to it" I turned around to connect my hug with Ann. She's been more clingy lately? I mean it's not out of the norm but she usually doesn't cling onto me in public. I guess with what happened early, I just have to reassure her that I am here for her.

"Royal Crown please get ready on stand by!" A staff member popped into the room and we all nodded.
While we were walking, I felt someone poke my shoulder. I turned around and saw-

"Oh! Sana unnie what are you doing here?" She gave a soft smile

She gave a soft smile. "I just came from the restroom and saw your members passing by. Thought I'd wish you good luck on your performance."

She smiled brightly.
Cute...
I was taken back at her beauty. I never realized how beautiful Sana was. I mean they all are but I haven't really personally hung out with Sana alone. I guess it's really my first interaction with her.
"Omg Y/N and your outfit it's so cute!! You look amazing!" She looked at me up and down. I started to blush.

I cleared my throat.
"O-oh no no. Not as amazing as you! You look stunning. I can't wait to you guys perform Alcohol-Free!"
She giggled.
"Y/N! Come on we gotta go!" I hear Ann in the background.
"Looks like that's your cue. Good luck y/n!"
As I was about to bow, I felt something warm on my cheek.

*mwah* "fighting" Sana said and ran off into her room.

I stood there frozen. SANA JUST KISSED MY CHEEK??
I started to turn tomato red. I quickly shook my head to get out of the daze I was in.
I ran quickly to meet up with my other members.