❈ Chapter Twenty-Four: Location

"Hey!" Jaemin grins as Jeno walks up to him, "ready to go?" Lending a hand out for the younger boy to take.

Accepting it happily, Jeno nods whilst humming in response. Letting Jaemin take him to wherever their date is supposed to be held first.

Meanwhile, several pairs of eyes stare at them not too far away. The figures were attempting to hide from them as they communicate to each other in a whisper.

"Ugh, I told Jaemin he should've wore a white shirt. Now they aren't matching!" One complains aloud.

"Why wear a white shirt on a date? Isn't that so risky? You could get some stain on early and you don't have backup." The youngest boy who's sitting beside him replies.

"But men in white are handsome, I personally think Jaemin would look good in it. Because Jeno said so." The first person quickly adds in the end.

"Okay, that doesn't matter– Jeno always says Jaemin looks good. And vice versa," another points out matter-of-a-factly.

"Why can't Jaemin hyung just wear a suit to woo Jeno hyung that easily? Might even marry him right on the spot." One spoke out his thoughts.

The others look at him flatly as the second eldest boy amongst them flicks his forehead. "He isn't going to a business meeting, you moron."

"Other people do it! Even my dad does."

"Yeah, when they're older!"

"Exactly, Jaemin hyung can practice now, early in his younger years. So in the future, he's a pro at dates with Jeno hyung."

"You're too rich for us, Chenle. Clearly Jaemin doesn't have a decent fucking suit in his closet yet."

"That's why I'm here." Chenle says with a mischievous smirk adorning his face.

"Can you guys shut up? We're about to lose them!" The second eldest boy scolds as he quickly gets up on his feet.

"Does this bitch know Jaemin has his location on?" The tanned male rolls his eyes as he sassily says, holding his respective phone.

"I have this weird feeling in my gut..." Jaemin raises a brow at Jeno, now looking concerned in the next second.

"Why? Are you okay?" He stops on his tracks, glancing over at the place they're about to eat dinner at.

Just a few steps away, and he could see the said place isn't too busy tonight. So it'll be quite peaceful and easy to get a table, enjoy their date like as planned.

"I don't know... I just feel like, someone's watching us?" It comes off as a question rather than anything else.

Jaemin makes a face before shaking his head as a chuckle escapes his lips. "I mean, despite the fact that we're in public... I don't blame people staring at us holding hands."

By the mention of that, Jeno instantly looks down on their still interlocked hands before coughing awkwardly.

Face turning red, he looks away as Jaemin doesn't fail to coo at him aloud. Just like before.