❈ Epilogue

"So.... How was your date?" Chenle drawls, attempting to sound as innocently as possible. Batting his eyelashes to add to that.

The raven haired boy glances at him and smiles while closing his locker door. Just as Chenle thought he would get some answers, he didn't.

Jaemin pats him on the shoulder before walking off, passing him who's frozen on the spot. Shocked, disappointed and confused all in one.

"What the actual fuck?" He says each word slowly yet also emphasizing them strongly with his mouth agape.

"Hey, did you ask?" Mark jogs up to him with a smile on his face, eyes glowing with hope.

Chenle slowly turns his head to look at the elder boy as his eyes squint into a glare. "I feel so offended right now. Don't bother me." Is what he replies instead.

Walking away, Mark was then left there utterly confused. Shaking his head at the younger boy thinking he was just having a bad day.

Well, it isn't exactly far off if you asked him.

"Did you ask Jeno yet?" Renjun sits down beside the tanned male who was frowning the second he heard the question.

Looking up from his food, he exclaims. "He just giggled at me!" With spit and some of his food getting on Renjun's face.

The latter scrunched his nose in pure disgust, quietly thanking Jisung who handed him some extra tissues he never usually use at lunch.

Cleaning up his face, he mutters some incoherent words at the tanned male as the latter decided to continue off with his babbling about his interaction with Jeno.

"– like, I'm so hurt? I don't know, bro. He just giggled at me and walked away, like what the fuck? Am I just a hallucination?"

Jisung rolls his eyes while listening to him, still managing to enjoy his mashed potatoes at least.

"Am I some sort of joke to him?"

"To who?" Four people walk up to their table and sat down, one of them asked out of curiosity. Oblivious and innocent to add to that.

Donghyuck scoffs before rolling his eyes in response, "look who it is." He grumbles while taking a spoonful of his macaroni salad.

Jeno makes a face, very confused as he scans their table searching for some answers. "Huh?"

Jisung pats him on the shoulder and smiles in a silly manner, "don't mind him and Chenle, they're just exaggerating things."

"Excuse me? Exaggerating?!" Chenle shrieks, resulting Jaemin to quietly wince in pain beside him as he rubs his right ear.

"How the fuck are we exaggerating things when Jeno literally giggled at me as if I was a joke."

"Yeah! And Jaemin hyung just left me there like a fucking ghost! How rude!" Chenle says, obviously backing up Donghyuck as he crosses his arms.

Jaemin and Jeno look at each other before giggling quietly. "See?! They're doing it again!" Donghyuck points an accusing finger at them.