Morning Cuddles

Ash's POV
The sunlight made its way through the curtains, hitting my face, causing me to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes, squinting at the bright sun. I glanced at the clock next to my bed, seeing it was only 6:30am. I rolled off the bed, flopping down onto the floor, before making my way over to the window to close the curtain completely.

Right as I was about to crawl back into bed, the events of the day before flashed through my mind. The thought of my three favorite girls finally being mine made a smile spread across my face. I looked over at Emily, seeing she was still asleep, as I debated on what to do. I could just go back to sleep.. or I could go cuddle my three beauties...

-

I slowly opened the door, peeping my head inside the bedroom. The sight of my girls sleeping peacefully in their bed, made me smile like some type of lunatic. I carefully wiped around the door and closed it behind me, before tiptoeing closer to the bed, feeling my heart beating faster by the second.

My eyes shifted between the three sleeping girls, my smile growing wider and wider. Chloe laid in the middle, her mouth slightly open letting out soft snores. Beca was on the left side, her head resting on Chloe's chest, and her arm rested across the redhead's stomach, her hand holding onto Aubrey's shirt. Aubrey laid on the right side, her head nuzzled into Chloe's neck, with her arm wrapped around the redhead as well, her hand resting on the brunette's arm.

I smiled softly at them, before slowly crawling onto the bed, making my way on top of the redhead in the middle. Suddenly the brunette opened her eyes, smiling softly when she saw me.

"Hi baby." Beca's raspy morning voice was incredibly sexy, and I could definitely get used to that. I gave her a soft smile, as she carefully lifted Aubrey's arm, making room for me to lie down. Aubrey whimpered a little, but let out a soft sigh when Bec laid her arm across my back. I felt the blonde tighten her grip on me, making me smile like an idiot.

I laid with my head facing Beca, watching as she settled back in with her arm wrapped around me as well. She leaned in, pressing a soft kiss on my forehead, before laying her head next to Chloe's shoulder.

It didn't take long before I felt the tiredness take over, eventually falling asleep again. It was nice to get a few extra hours of sleep.. especially when I got to cuddle my girls.

——————————————
A/N: Thanks for reading.
Hope y'all enjoyed.
Have a good one.