part 11

"Thank you, baby

"Thank you, baby." I smiled and kissed Chris's cheek.
I just got into LA yesterday, and so far, we've been to dinner, went on a tour of the city, had a budget free trip to the mall, and got me another tennis bracelet.

"You're welcome baby. We ain't done yet, so don't get comfy." He chuckled and I smiled.
"Do you think I could be an artist like you? Me and one of my best friends tryna get into it, but don't have anywhere to start." I said as he pulled off down the busy streets of LA.

"I could get y'all in the studio, just let me know when you ready." He spoke and rested his hand on my thigh. I nodded and glanced over at him, admiring his side profile.

"Quit staring lil girl." He laughed and I quickly turned around.
"Boy, I wasn't even looking at you." I said rolled my eyes playfully, texting Caresha about what he just said.

"You know you want the kid." He smirked as we pulled up to his house.
I stared in awe and looked at the cars that sat in his driveway.
"Tavia." He spoke, tapping my shoulder. I didn't even realize he had opened my door.

"I ain't even realize how rich you were, this shit is crazy beautiful. I love your house, i wanna be your house." I said and he laughed, grabbing my hand and leading me to the front door.

"Is Royalty home?" I asked, sitting my purse on the kitchen counter.
He shook his head and picked me up.
I laughed, and ran my hand over his now blonde hair.
"It's just me and you. Remember when I said ima fuck the shit outta you?" He whispered softly and kissed my ear.

My breathing hitched, and I nodded as a shiver shot up my spine.
"I keep my word, you ready?" He asked, rubbing circles on my back as we walked upstairs to his room.
"Yes." I mumbled and kissed his lips. He chuckled and closed the door with his foot, before laying me on the bed.