part 25

"You broke her damn nose, Tavia!" Chris yelled

"You broke her damn nose, Tavia!" Chris yelled. I sat there with my arms crossed.
"I could've broke her leg, but you pulled me off of her." I shrugged. He chuckled and pulled his hat off, running a hand over his head.

"I didn't meet up with her for no reason Tavia, she was talking about child support at first-"
"The fuck she need child support for? You the one that have Royalty the majority of the time." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm already paying her twenty five hundred, now she want ninety five." He explained. I scoffed.
"The bitch don't even need that much. I understand wanting an extra 500 since Roro started school, but come the fuck on." I rolled my eyes and laid back on the bed.

"I just don't like how you immediately accuse me of cheating on you. The fuck type nigga I look like?" He questioned. I looked at him with a mug.

"Y'all sitting at the bar, she barley got clothes on, y'all giggling shit up. I thought you was finna move in with the hoe. But damn Chris, you know how embarrassing it was to see that on the tea pages with no context? You could've at least told me you were going." I snapped.

"Man, I tell you stop worrying about the fucking blogs. This what come with dating Chris Brown. They stay making stories about me, stay accusing me of shit, all of that. But you gotta ignore it. I know I should've told you but it slipped my mind, and I'm sorry about that. Just know I would never do you wrong girl. I love you too much. Don't let these hoes get in yo head."

I tried to fight back a smile but failed, and hugged him tight.
I felt him kiss my forehead.
"I love you too, and I'm sorry for overreacting. I'm just not used to all this stuff." I said and reached up to kiss him.

"It's alright lil baby, just ignore em. They wanna see us fall, and I ain't having it."