part 27

I woke up and looked around, tryna figure out where I was

I woke up and looked around, tryna figure out where I was. My head was pounding and I was burning up.

Tavia walked into the room with me and I slowly sat up with a smile.
"Wassup baby." I mumbled, rubbing my temples.

"Don't baby me Chris, you wanna tell me what you did last night?" She tilted her head. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged, and picked up Aeko.
"Stop acting clueless, cause you know exactly what this is." She spat and threw her phone next to me. I sighed and looked at it.

My stomach was in knots- I didn't remember taking that at all. I don't remember most of last night.
"Baby, ion know how she took this! You don't see my eyes closed? That bitch slipped something in my drink." I tried to explain. She looked at me and laughed.

"Chris, when are you gon let me whoop his hoe?" She asked. I ran a hand over my head.
"You seen what happened last time, I don't want you in the media before your career even gets started. I'll get a restraining order or whatever, just please believe me baby. I told you I wouldn't do you like that."

"I believe you, but im not finna follow yo rules. I don't care about the media. This bitch gon end up dead or in jail fucking with you." She shook her head.

I sighed, just when shit calmed down.