part 29

That Nia bitch got handled

I feel bad for Royalty, only because she won't get to see her mom for the next 25 years, but the bitch should've thought about that before she raped my nigga.

I held Aeko chunky self on my chest and watched as X ran around my house.
Chris would not give up having this damn dog, so I let him get one.

I was a little sad, cause he would be leaving back to California for a few weeks. I wouldn't get to see him or Roro until they came back, so it would be me and tink.

But, I'm trying to take advantage of these last couple days he's here.
He walked into the room and I smiled. Aeko instantly sat up with his gummy smile.

"Wassup baby," Chris pecked my lips and picked up tink.
"Hi boo, you still wanna go out?" I asked, walking into the closet.

"Yeah, put on that black fit that make yo ass look pretty." He smirked and i rolled my eyes, grabbing the clothes and shoes.

"You look so sexy, damn." Chris smiled and licked his lips.
"Mhm, thank you. Take my picture, please." I said and posed on the chair.

"Gah damn, I want yo whole body in my mouth

"Gah damn, I want yo whole body in my mouth." He pulled me in by my waist and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling away.

"Do it then, no balls." I laughed and he waved me off.
"You got everything?" He asked. I nodded and took his hand as we walked out of the house.

Aeko was with his uncle Micheal, so me and Chris had the whole night to ourselves.
Once we got to the restaurant, paps were everywhere.
"You sure you want me to go in there?" I asked, a little nervous.

"It's alright lil baby, I got my bodyguard. Just ignore em." He kissed my cheek before we got out the car.
As soon as I stepped out, I got swarmed.

Chris bodyguard stood on one side of me as Chris wrapped his arm around me.

I tuned out the paps and we finally got inside.
"Reservations for Brown." He told the host. I honestly wasn't paying attention, and admired this nice ass restaurant.

"Baby, come on." He chuckled and grabbed my hand.
"My bad, this place is just beautiful. How much did this cost you?" I asked, sitting in the both across from him.

"Stop worrying bout the cost of shit Tavia, I'll blow a whole bag on you baby." He smiled and rubbed my hand.
I smiled and turned my phone off, it was just gonna be us.