part 19

"Damn nigga, you this sprung out?" Michael snickered as I walked out of the recording booth

"Hell yeah, that's my baby." I laughed, and looked down at my notepad as I finished off this verse.

I know plenty have, in the past, took advantage of
How beautiful you are, they don't know about real love
Oh my God, girl, just stand right there
That lingerie and them curls in your hair
I don't understand why he don't know what he had
Ooh girl, I've been watching you, waiting for tonight
Take it off, leave it on, ooh baby, I can't decide
So amazing.

I smiled to myself when all the flashbacks of me & Tavia flooded my mind. The shit I would do to that girl.

"He gone." He chuckled and I flicked him off.
"I'm finna call her just because." I opened my phone and called Tavia.

"Hey baby." I smiled and twisted around in my spinny chair.
"Makes me sick." Micheal scoffed.

"Hi bubba, is that Micheal? Hi big nigga!" She laughed and i shook my head.
"Wassup Tavi baby." He smirked with that ugly ass nickname. I threw a pen at him and admired Tavia.

"Thank you for renting this studio out, Miami hasn't left since this morning." She shook her head.
"You're welcome baby, you finished your verses?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll send them when I get home. I miss you and that dick." She pouted.
Michael gagged and I chuckled.
"I miss you too baby. I miss every part of yo fine ass, you ate today?" I asked.

"Yes bubba, ion know why you keep asking me that. You know I'm gon eat." She laughed.
"Just making sure, ima call you when I get home tonight. I love you." I cheesed.

"I love you too bub." She smiled before hanging up.